“Great value and fast service.”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #107 of 879 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This place should be more busy because of it's location and they do everything well. Returned for a second visit because we really liked the food, service, cleanliness, and prices when you use a coupon or AARP.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Food is good. Reasonably priced. Friendly service. Convenient while I am in the area. Plus I get extra miles added on to my American Airlines Advantage card.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant has excellent service and food. We had just come home from the UK and really enjoyed our dinner here. Very clean throughout and the service was excellent. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

What can I say about breakfast. They have all of the items to make their breakfast good. Lots of choices and ways to order your meal. Have not eaten other meals there other than breakfast.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

How can you put free food down? Actually it was mediocre, but the waitress was wonderful and polite.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!