“Breakfast at Denny's!”

Denny's
Ranked #72 of 818 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The service was prompt and the waitress offered to refill my coffee without request. The portion size was quite generous and the food was quite tasty. The bottom line you can't beat the value you get for the cost. I would recommend this restaurant which was also very clean and attractive.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Its been 10years since I have been to a Denny's.
The food is still good, the prices have gone up over the years but reasonable.
This Denny's is near Six Flags , the Ballpark and the Cowboys Stadium, you can bet that this place will be packed when people leave Six Flags, the BallPark or the Cowboys Stadium
The ultimate omelette is still just as good, the egg nice and light not over or under cooked.
The fish & chips was not as greasy as one would expect.
The zesty nachos just a bunch of chips in cheese and season ground beef.
The waitress was nice and manage to keep the orders straight, there were 12 of us there.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

our waitress was very nice but too slow. I asked for sugar free syrup by the time she brought it to me my pancakes were cold. I had to ask for more coffee, she brought the cup of coffee as we were getting up to leave. Nice lady but too slow.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

When you need a place that you already know will have what you like! We love Denny's, it never disappoints.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Nothing beats the Grand Slam & unlimited coffee for breakfast - Denny's is in my top 3 breakfast outings.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!