“Not so good.”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not so good.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

I hate the office style chairs used at this facility. I have lower back issues, and I was really in pain. The food was just fair.

Visited June 2013

Mansfield, Texas
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Good for a change from your usual theater experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We've been going to this theater since it opened a few years ago. Initially it was nicer, but since the Groupon offerings are constant, it's gone down some. Primarily, the seating is crowded. The chairs are nice, executive style, but they've crammed so many in one row that you can barely get in/out or sit without elbowing your neighbor. We always sit at the counter because I'm afraid the tables would be blocked by the people in front of us.

Food is expensive, but then again, all theater food is. They offer popcorn and candy, but that's not why you come here. Pizza, salads, hamburgers, even ribs. And alcoholic drinks, too.

All seating is now reservation only. Book online. If you walk-in you will be upfront and miserable. Join the crowd, and purchase a groupon to save $ on tickets.

Serving staff has declined in quality. The people now are just ok. Not great, not bad either.

Visited March 2014
Arlington, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“SMG is A OK”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I liked the food and the movie. I didn't like the seating or the old food smell in the carpet. I wish this location had the new stadium seating option because the servers struggle to maneuver through the area. The older man whose chair was bumped several times was also distracting. But hey the food is good and they have good week day deals.

Visited January 2014
Austin, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Skip this theatre, go have dinner at your fave place instead.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My son and I stopped in, killing time before a Cowboys game, and on a groupon. While the concept of this place is good, everything beyond that is not. People stand around in line, in the same waiting area, for all movies. About 10 minutes before your movie starts, one of the hostesses yells out something barely audible and everyone thinks it's their time to be seated. Think of a cattle herd. The theatre is not stadium style, it's completely flat. Everyone sits in a leather office-type chair. The waiters do a sufficient job but I had to turn on my call button just to get my check. Overall, skip this place. Have dinner at your favorite restaurant and then go to another movie theatre. Happy travels!

Visited December 2013
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't Go!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

First off let me say that I started going here back in 2009 and this place was very nice and exclusive. Since, this place has went down in customer service and food service. Since the Groupon's have started rolling out everything has went down in overall experience. The food has been coming t us cold and Pepsi watered down. I started going to AMC Dine-in in Grapevine

Visited November 2013