“Skip this theatre, go have dinner at your fave place instead.”
Review of Studio Movie Grill

Studio Movie Grill
Ranked #31 of 47 things to do in Arlington
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My son and I stopped in, killing time before a Cowboys game, and on a groupon. While the concept of this place is good, everything beyond that is not. People stand around in line, in the same waiting area, for all movies. About 10 minutes before your movie starts, one of the hostesses yells out something barely audible and everyone thinks it's their time to be seated. Think of a cattle herd. The theatre is not stadium style, it's completely flat. Everyone sits in a leather office-type chair. The waiters do a sufficient job but I had to turn on my call button just to get my check. Overall, skip this place. Have dinner at your favorite restaurant and then go to another movie theatre. Happy travels!

All reviews
"fun experience"
"food and drinks"
"cowboys game"

Reviewed November 30, 2013

First off let me say that I started going here back in 2009 and this place was very nice and exclusive. Since, this place has went down in customer service and food service. Since the Groupon's have started rolling out everything has went down in overall experience. The food has been coming t us cold and Pepsi watered down. I started going to AMC Dine-in in Grapevine

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This was my first time here and I don't think I'll go again. The ticket lady recommended the table seats, but these seats aren't tiered and have a full row of people sitting at a counter right in front on the same level. These seats aren't really great unless you plan on eating and are also tall. Because I'm short, I wasn't able to see above the head of the very large lady in front of me and thus had a portion of the bottom of the movie obscured the entire time. The chairs are like office chairs... fairly comfortable, but then again not the best choice for theater seating. Also it was very distracting to have waiters pass through in front of me periodically to bring food over or hand people checks. I probably won't come here again unless it's a movie I don't care too much about. I'd recommend only if you like the menu and can reserve early enough to get good seating (counter seats).

1  Thank A O
Reviewed November 25, 2013

They have made some improvements and you can spend a good time with family and friends depending on the movie c hosen. They always have good movies however the bathroom floors need work. I don't know why they are sticky so I choose to no longer visit them. I wait until I het home.

1  Thank Trobin1807