“Okay”

Cuisines: American
Muskogee, Oklahoma
“Okay”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We were in Dallas for the AMA motocross and after the event our group decided to go to IHOP as it was in the same parking lot as our hotel. Some of the food was okay but it seemed like other food items had been sitting around for hours. Maybe one reason for that is because we were there around midnight. But still the food should be fresh not matter what time you go. I had a the quick two egg breakfast which was good but I had a few French toast slices from my wife which seemed hard also I had a few of my son's pancakes which also seemed hard. I know what you are thinking wow what a piggy. I just don't like to see food go to waste. So I made an attempt to eat it. We normally don't eat IHOP and probably won't do it again unless we are in a group. Food was not that great and a little high in my opinion. $8.99 is high for an omelet. I really thought our server did an outstanding job as it was late and they were very busy. Although our experience was not ideal I left a nice tip.

• Visited February 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Attentive crew after a high school foot ball game”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

After the high school foot ball game, my daughter and her friends (that are in the band) wanted a late night dinner. Went to this location in thinking that the other IHop that was closer to the high school was going to be packed. Other parents had the same idea.

Red velvet pancake very good but was only for a limited time.

Sirloin Tips and Eggs - Dinner and breakfast at the same time.

The Philly Cheese Steak is good, but I've had better from a food truck in NYC.
Ended up getting the Garden Omelette - green peppers, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and cheddar cheese - is always good.

Fruit Strawberry Topped Crepes - A thin pancake with strawberry topping

Strawberry Vanilla Stuffed French Toast - French toast that is stuffed with a sweet cream filling, then topped with sliced glazed strawberries, a drizzle of vanilla cream, a dusting of powdered sugar and whipped topping.

Bacon Cheeseburger - Not much other than a cheeseburger with bacon.

Not sure if the waitress or the cook made a mistake, we got a free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancake that we did not order.

• Visited September 2013
Cancun, Mexico
“always delicious”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

going to IHOP is a must for every trip to the USA, eggs and pancakes along with chocolate milk. service is always good, the bad thing is that they don't have free wi-fi anymore.

Visited September 2013
Arlington, Texas
“Good food, wide selection”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I enjoy their specials, as they have some awesome pancake and waffle specials. I particularly like the pancake specials that are seasonal. This IHOP is always good, clean and has good management and friendly, helpful wait staff. Make sure you go early if you don't in the morning if you want to avoid the crowds, as this location is so busy at about 9AM on the weekends you may wait to be seated. This location is consistent and enjoyable for an IHOP.

• Visited August 2013
Ames, Iowa, United States
“Good solid ihop”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I hit a lot of these places in my travel and the operator of this one can be proud! Clean, great service, and everyone was smiling.
Food was well prepared and the staff, although a packed Sunday crowd, was very attentive

Visited April 2013