“Not so awesome this time”
Review of Asian Buffet

Asian Buffet
Ranked #288 of 827 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Description: Near to the Rangers and Cowboys stadiums
Description: Near to the Rangers and Cowboys stadiums
Reviewed July 10, 2013

this go 'round was not so good. The food selection seemed a bit off from the first time, especially the teriyaki chicken, which looked way undercooked. My mother's glass of iced tea was cracked and had a slow leak. We didn't notice until I said "wow, you're glass sure is sweating." I asked the lady at the door to find a waitress since I saw none around, and she didn't. I finally found our waitress 10 minutes later and told her the situation. She came back and slammed the new glass on the table without picking up the old one! We ate our entire meal with a glass leaking on the table.... the crab legs were a bit difficult to crack and eat, as they are served ice cold. they do not keep them warm, and neither is the butter. Then when the waitress brought our ticket, she argued with me about giving her my card when I told her we'd pay up front!! AND she didn't give my folks the 10% senior citizen discount even though nothing about them says they look younger than 75! You don't know who is managing the place, because no one stands out or even has a name tag. Maybe I spoke too soon on my first review.... I will probably try this place one more time and give it the best 2 out of 3....

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the buffet, there were options from Mongolian food - American food to Chinese and all tasted good, I will be going back.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

love this asian buffet very fresh and always plenty to eat, not over priced, good place for the whole family spacious and clean

1  Thank Tovare
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had been wanting to try this restaurant, and we were not disappointed (well, I was because I was still too full from dinner the previous evening to get everything I wanted!)! They have a large selection of food and their teriyaki chicken is off the chain! I wish they had more selections of shrimp, but at least they had a variety of seafood (even though I don't do crawfish.....). The egg drop soup was great! No added corn, peas or carrots! Just perfect! Even my boyfriend who is just now starting to like chinese food said "You done good in picking this place" !! Was a bit crowded, and we got seated at occupied tables twice, but all in all, it was a good experience.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was so surprised and rightfully so. This Asian food Buffet just blew me out of the water. The time I went was late and at first looking at the pricing I didn't think it was worth paying $10 a person when I could easily go to another one that's about $7 per person, but I said that's not that big a difference so lets do it. I walked the buffet of course before I even decided to eat there with my family. I told them you always have to do that because sometimes you will see things that will make you not want to eat there. SUCH A VARIETY! It was my three year old nephew, four year old niece, my sister, and myself. We found the perfect food for my niece and nephew and the fruit bar and desert stuff was great! I had never seen one with so many choices in those areas either. I tried one of every meat without eyes and I have to say it was quite delicious. There was one item I didn't like, but I can't remember the name. I LOVED the garlic shrimp, it was so perfect! I couldn't believe it, but they even had steak! I did not get that as it was a little heavier meat and since I had got one of everything else I decided not to grab it.
I hope everyone will take a trip here and get the same great experience I did. The waitstaff is friendly, but they don't speak too much. The guy who was at the front is very nice, but of course I don't know if he is always there or not. I will hopefully be making a trip back there shortly. Maybe even tomorrow since my mother had to cancel coming with us last time.

1  Thank Renderella

Been to Asian Buffet? Share your experiences!