“Convenient”

Ranger Inn & Suites
Ranked #35 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a classy hotel and to be waited on hand and foot this is not the place for you! If you need a comfy bed, a place to relax after the games or a day at six flags and a shower this is perfect! It is not the best hotel I have ever stayed at but it was perfect for us! We were rarely at the hotel but it was clean and had plenty of towels pillows and blankets and was very roomy! The price was awesome especially compared to the other hotels in the same area! So convenient!!

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Cathy D

Reviewed July 18, 2013

There was a family group that went to Texas on a trip and when we arrived there was an issue with our previous reservations so we were on the hunt for a new place to stay. We went to the Ranger Inn and Suites and after talking with the staff they were able to accommodate us. It was not a super fancy hotel but the rooms were clean and the staff were most helpful and pleasant. The breakfast wasn't super great but works for kids and there was hot coffee that makes a cup at a time so it was always fresh. The real great thing was location. We were able to walk to Six Flags which worked out good because we were able to leave park, come back to rooms, eat then walk back. That way we kept more of our money in our pockets and everyone was happy. The noise from the park was barely noticeable and didn't interfere with any of our party. My mom was with us and she commented that of al the places we have stayed that the staff there was some of the most friendly she had talked to, I agree. If and when we go back this place will be on my radar for my place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vickie60_22
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Took my kids to Six Flags stayed at great hotel called the Ranger Inn with a king size bed and a jacuzzi bath. and best of all was the price. I recommend this place to everyone and its right across the street from six Flags within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Gutyfamily
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We booked this hotel because of the location. It was ok but the breakfast was very lacking, just ceral, bananas & some danishs (which my son found a hair on). The rooms were clean & sufficient. The special they offered us for 5 fooms was the same as the "nicer" hotels, we just didn't realize this one was much smaller & older than the others or we would have stayed in one of them. We will not stay here again unless there are not any other rooms available in one of the other hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michelle V
Reviewed September 7, 2012

On august 31 me and my man checked into ranger inn. we had decided to stay there because of location to cowboy stadium. we decided to take a nap. my man woke up covered in bites. The bed had bed bugs in it. What a horrible experience. Will never stay there again(the room number was 101). U know its bad when your only there for 3 hours and your already checking out.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jessiemfarlaino
Reviewed July 22, 2012

The front desk staff was very nice. The breakfast was horrible, and small. I would not drink the milk as it might get you sick. The room they put us in was accross from the pool, so we had the pool noise. The room was dirty, Never go bare foot. The lamps did not work, as there was no light bulbs. The bed was ok, but pillows hard, and the sheets were dirty. The bathroom I almost slipped and fell. You did have hot water though. The hotel is great location though.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.