“Flass Pass to the rescue”

Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
Ranked #7 of 47 things to do in Arlington
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I are 58 years young--we normally bring our kids and now they are grown and we still bring them. But this time we came by ourselves. We did not want to STAND in the lines for a long time. We bought Flash Pass and did almost all the slides before lunch. Whoo Hoo left energized instead of exhausted.

1  Thank Cindy F

Reviewed August 29, 2013

This park is excellent. A great value for the money. Love that the attractions are separate from the dining/shopping. It is clean. The safety of the guests seems important and well monitored. I take my grandchildren and we all have a GREAT time

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Our kids are 5 and 3.... Love the rides and hooks ship, they love both pools. Family friendly. The lazy river is one of our kids favorite things to do. Get there early to ride without too long of a wait.

A TripAdvisor Member
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We always have a great time at Hurricane Harbor! Life guards are very quick to respond. I never feared for the safety of my family.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had a great time. There was so much to do, from "mild/moderate" thrills for Mom to big thrills for Dad and the kids, the park had something for everyone!