“A great place to get away”
Review of River Legacy Park

River Legacy Park
Ranked #5 of 48 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on 1,300 acres next to the Trinity River in the heart of north Arlington. Hiking and biking trails, playground and picnic areas, as well as diverse flora and fauna.
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Walking, running, hiking, biking, a great place to experience the outdoors.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I enjoy the 21 mile loop of bicycling among nature with safe paths for joggers and bicyclists.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

I go to River Legacy Park almost every Sunday to rollerblade and while it is an amazing park for the locals and those of us nearby, it is not really an attraction, as such. That said, if you're looking for a place to go while on an extended stay in the Arlington area, River Legacy Park has something for everyone. Miles of walking paths, great for bike riding and rollerblading, acres and acres of grass and wooded areas for walking the dog (please, please, please pick up after your dog ... it's the law in Arlington and it's a mess to deal with for the rest of us when you don't) or taking your kids to play in the huge play ground area or picnic. It's free and open to the public daily.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

I used to take my girls here when they were little and now take my grand baby. This is a beautiful park and very peaceful. This place is very big so if you want to be alone you will be able to find a spot. I go by myself just to sit and watch people playing or walking and gather my thoughts.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Its a very nice place to walk, run or cycle.
The trail surface is concrete and nicely marked
May see a bobcat or an armadillo.
There is even an off road mountain bike trail