“very cool park”
Review of River Legacy Park

River Legacy Park
Ranked #5 of 48 things to do in Arlington
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on 1,300 acres next to the Trinity River in the heart of north Arlington. Hiking and biking trails, playground and picnic areas, as well as diverse flora and fauna.
Reviewed November 26, 2011

I used to take my girls here when they were little and now take my grand baby. This is a beautiful park and very peaceful. This place is very big so if you want to be alone you will be able to find a spot. I go by myself just to sit and watch people playing or walking and gather my thoughts.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Its a very nice place to walk, run or cycle.
The trail surface is concrete and nicely marked
May see a bobcat or an armadillo.
There is even an off road mountain bike trail

Reviewed September 6, 2011

We rented a canoe and canoed the river from their Collins St entrance and worked out fine, we had only canoed once before but I recommend to do it early so you don't have too strong of a current. We did not go long but we stayed in one area and fished.

Next time we go we are bringing our bikes to go riding.

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed April 11, 2010

If you're looking for a park to walk, run, bike, rollerblade or just bird watch- this is the place for you! I travel to many cities all year long and am always in search of a local park. It just so happens that this great park is in my home city. I have walked my dog, rollerbladed, run miles and biked all thru the paths of this park and it is wonderful. I've crossed paths with armadillos, bobcats, raccoons and snakes but wouldn't have it any other way. If you're looking for a getaway from "the city life"- head to River Legacy Park.

1  Thank TexasSharvi
Reviewed January 9, 2010

This is the best park I have ever been to and it offers something for everyone.

1  Thank sherloclTexas