“Great service!”

Super 8 Arlington East
Ranked #35 of 62 Hotels in Arlington

albuquerque
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My buddies and I stayed for the Broncos game and this place was nice to stay at the airport was just a few miles away took around 10 minutes to get to. The service and location were great. Mike at the hotel took care of our transportation and printed directions for us. I would recommend booking ahead of time if you heading to this place. The rooms were nice however the fridge was too small for us since we came for the game and had several people with us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank john m
Jackson
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This location was in a great spot. Close to everything that you can think of. Overall clean and great staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed July 11, 2013

First of all we arrived in Arlington on a whim 4th of July weekend, so finding a hotel was near impossible. Super 8 said they had 1 room available non smoking I grabbed it. I asked if they had WiFi gentleman assured me they did. Get to the room it was something out of the 80's but clean. I unpacked my car got comfy in the room try to use WiFi and nothing. I even stood outside my room and nothing so I called the office he said it was my phone. So I went back in my room tried my laptop, iPad, iphone and HTC EVO nothing although it said I was connected. I called the office again and he said come to the office he wanted to see for himself, so I went to the office and guess what it worked in the office, so I headed back to the room and right at the stairs my devices stated no connection. I stayed in room 216, so I asked if I can change rooms they insisted they had no more. Meanwhile New guests checked in for the night. Disappointed. I ended up going to best western and asking to usr their WiFi and they were gracious enough to allow me to use it. Overall stay ok.

• Stayed July 2013