Super 8 Arlington East
Candlewood Suites - Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$85
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
$171
$153
Hilton.com
$109
Very Good 4/5
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$83
La Quinta
$132
$119
Very Good 4/5
Blue Cypress Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$139
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbig poola wonderful stayroom was cleanroom servicewould stay here againsix flagsalabamacleanlinesshousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This location was in a great spot. Close to everything that you can think of. Overall clean and great staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2013

First of all we arrived in Arlington on a whim 4th of July weekend, so finding a hotel was near impossible. Super 8 said they had 1 room available non smoking I grabbed it. I asked if they had WiFi gentleman assured me they did. Get to the room it was something out of the 80's but clean. I unpacked my car got comfy in the room try to use WiFi and nothing. I even stood outside my room and nothing so I called the office he said it was my phone. So I went back in my room tried my laptop, iPad, iphone and HTC EVO nothing although it said I was connected. I called the office again and he said come to the office he wanted to see for himself, so I went to the office and guess what it worked in the office, so I headed back to the room and right at the stairs my devices stated no connection. I stayed in room 216, so I asked if I can change rooms they insisted they had no more. Meanwhile New guests checked in for the night. Disappointed. I ended up going to best western and asking to usr their WiFi and they were gracious enough to allow me to use it. Overall stay ok.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Super 8 , like its name is worth a super 8 star on the scale of super 7. A place I will surely recommend to have a wonderful stay at a home away from home. I had been at super 8 for 3 days 2 nights trip. My experience was awesome with a very helpful staff giving their best in the hospitality. To add the room service was impromptu to solve your complaints.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is a bargain motel that is very good...nice comfortable bed, quiet location off freeway.
Continental breakfast modest but adequate. TV is dated but ok.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family