“Not great, not bad...”

Cuisines: American
Arlington, Texas
“Not great, not bad...”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great place for happy hour with great drink specials. They tend to overcook their burgers (remind them to cook it med rare) and it's not too bad. The tuna is pretty decent, and the bone-in chicken wings are decent. Get the basket of tots with cheese, with ranch. It's enough for 4 to share...

• Visited October 2012

Stryker, Ohio
“Attended an event here”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I was visiting the area and attended an event here, so I didn't really look around very much. I saw the bar area and a pool table or two, but we were in a separate room with a good sized group.
I had a burger and tator-tots, nothing special. The burger was average, nothing special about it that would draw me back. The tator-tots, however, were outstanding. Light, crunchy outside but tender moist centers, just perfect. So, in the future if I find myself in the area I would probably stop by and perhaps try a different offering from the menu, with tator-tots, of course!

Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“Thank God the beer was Cold”
Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

Smokey, greasy, not good. A lot of tvs to make up for terrible food

1 Thank bob a
Dallas, Texas
“No reason to go back.”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

This little location would probably function better as a bar-b-que restaurant or something like that. It looks like the owners found a space to lease real cheap and squeezed a semblance of a sports grill into it.

It's hard to describe here but this location just doesn't fit. It doesn't look like a sports grill, it doesn't feel like a sports grill, and I won't go back. Just no reason to when there are so many other choices in the area.

• Visited March 2012
Fort Worth
“Really Need To Quit Trying This Place”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Ok. We have been going to No Frills for over 17 years - back when it was a little hole in the wall place. The food was great, the service was good and it was a neat little place to hang out. Now through the years and through the different owners and managers it just keeps going down. We have almost stopped going. My in-laws wanted to meet us there yesterday so we thought why not - well we now remember why we quit going. The food is hit or miss with mostly miss and the service just keeps getting worse. It has become a running joke that you get a good waiter then they must be new. If you want to drink and watch sports and don't care about service, then you probably wont mind.

• Visited April 2012