“Missed the Mark in Good Service”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Arlington
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Arlington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 801 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Cotacachi, Ecuador
“Missed the Mark in Good Service”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Beautiful roomy bar atmosphere but poor service. We had a group of 10 and had difficulty getting the attention of the waitress. I ordered a white wine spritzer with lime and was served a regular white wine I guess she did not know what a spritzer was. The wine was served without a coaster or napkin and I had to ask for one. Someone ordered a Bloody Mary that looked very good garnished with 3 large olives but when she took a sip it was way to spicy and sent it back. Later the waitress said the top to the Tabasco fell off when he was making the drink which resulted in a mega shot of pure Tabasco but they served the drink anyway. The blue moon beer was served with oranges and the orange slice martini looked great. The flat bread with vegetables was just ok. I wish they still had the tempura vegetables which were wonderful. Warm thick potato chips were served that were also very good but it was difficult to catch the attention of the waitress when new members of our party arrived and wanted to order. I doubt that our group will be back.

• Visited March 2013

Dallas, Tx
“Disappointed Again”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I used to love the Keg in Arlington. In the past, my family and I went there for birthday celebrations, etc. So when my husband I wanted steak last night, we thought we'd go somewhere nearby. That was a mistake. The service was super slow and when the hot tea we ordered was served to us cold, I suddenly remembered why we hadn't been there in a while. That was the same way our meal started out last time. Then I ordered calamari. It was okay... but not good. So not worth the calories or price! He had a salad. I'm used to tasting food he gets, but I wasn't event tempted by it. We both ordered steaks and my had seafood too, but neither of them were good. We made the most of it as we waited patiently for our check. Eventually, we had to ask another server to find our waitress (the 2nd time we had to do that in one night). While she was with us, another diner came up to her upset and asking if they could get some service. As my husband I left, he said, "Guess you get what you pay for. We're going to Ruth's Chris or Albiernat's next time!"

• Visited February 2013
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Great steak house”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Upscale steak house in Arlington TX....service was excellent and the food was great. Very pricey, not a place to bring kids.

arlington,texas
“the keg bonanza”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

this is a very high end eatery.we ate dinner on01-23-13.the steaks we ate weregreat.the service was great. the atmosphere was great.the salad was great. iknow we will return soon.

• Visited January 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This restaurant has a great atmosphere, service and wonderful food. Worth every cent. You can't go wrong here. One can tell immediately that it's all about customer service and a nice dining exerience.

• Visited November 2012