All reviews front desk six flags breakfast buffet the hotel staff living room business trip rosemary stadium shuttle microwave game event cowboy
Selected filters
Reviewed December 6, 2018

I blame American Express Travel as much as I do Crowne Plaza as the minimum that should be done at times like this is to tell guests before/when they book that the place is a shambles and doesn't look like any of the pictures that promote it. I'm sure when the construction is done the place will be satisfactory and my wife will be able to take a hot shower. I'm also hopeful that the permanently stained sheets will be replaced when they finish the renovation.

We left and went to Fort Worth for our 2nd night and at this point are just eating that cost of the 2nd night. That's how bad the place is right now.

Room tip: Ask for a room that has been renovated.
Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Mike1212018CP
DanielR13117, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay with us! I'm not sure what happened but we have our renovation info posted on all major booking sites! We do hope that you will give us another chance after completion of our renovation!

Reviewed December 2, 2018

We stayed here for a Saints Cowboy game. The room was so nice. The toilet did have issues. We had to call three times but maintenance was prompted. Someone noise due to construction. Hope to get back there once construction is done

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
DanielR13117, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review us! We are a bit noisy during the day between the hours of 9-7. We can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

Very rude staff. This place gets a one star from me. The lady at the front working was very rude and negative towards us. She didn't even care if we stayed at the place. The lady was not willing to help us.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Trail545974
DanielR13117, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

I'm sorry to hear that! This certainly isn't our standard. We have taken preventative steps to ensure that does not happen again, thank you!

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel since july 2018 with work... they are going through construction at moment but it has not interfered with their amazing customer service. Carolyn and Karla are the best. I am treated like family everytime I walk through the doors of this hotel, I recently got sick while in town and they even told me if I needed anything to let them know... great bunch of people. Closest thing to family you can get away from home! I can't wait till remodeling is complete I will definitely be coming back to visit!

Trip type: Traveled on business
DanielR13117, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Wow! Thank you for providing such informative feedback! We will certainly recognize Carolyn and Karla for their hospitality! We look forward to being your home away from home again soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Crowne, it was beautiful and had plenty of space. I loved the shower. The restaurant was ok but a little pricey. Housekeeping came late so I declined one day to avoid leaving the room.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Brittani F
DanielR13117, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Thank you for the informative review, Brittani! I will pass your comments to our food and beverage team, we are always looking to improve our guests experience. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!