All reviews front desk six flags breakfast buffet the hotel staff living room business trip rosemary stadium shuttle microwave game event cowboy
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2018 via mobile

Very rude staff. This place gets a one star from me. The lady at the front working was very rude and negative towards us. She didn't even care if we stayed at the place. The lady was not willing to help us.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Trail545974
DanielR13117, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

I'm sorry to hear that! This certainly isn't our standard. We have taken preventative steps to ensure that does not happen again, thank you!

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel since july 2018 with work... they are going through construction at moment but it has not interfered with their amazing customer service. Carolyn and Karla are the best. I am treated like family everytime I walk through the doors of this hotel, I recently got sick while in town and they even told me if I needed anything to let them know... great bunch of people. Closest thing to family you can get away from home! I can't wait till remodeling is complete I will definitely be coming back to visit!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
DanielR13117, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Wow! Thank you for providing such informative feedback! We will certainly recognize Carolyn and Karla for their hospitality! We look forward to being your home away from home again soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Crowne, it was beautiful and had plenty of space. I loved the shower. The restaurant was ok but a little pricey. Housekeeping came late so I declined one day to avoid leaving the room.

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank Brittani F
DanielR13117, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Thank you for the informative review, Brittani! I will pass your comments to our food and beverage team, we are always looking to improve our guests experience. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Pros: Nice layout. Friendly staff. Speedy WiFi.

Cons: I stayed on the 2nd floor, where the furniture in my room was so worn and dirty, I sat on the coffee table to watch TV. Mattress seemed old and was sunken in middle. There was also a smelly, musty odor, almost like mold. Beware if your immune system is down! Given the choice, I would not stay here until they complete some much needed renovations.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

I'm sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your expectations, that certainly is not our standard. A significant portion of our rooms have been renovated and we are currently in the process of completing the renovation. We hope you will take another look and see how great we can be! Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

The hotel looks like (or was orginally) an Embassy Suites hotel: you have the hotels rooms around an open space, up to the roof top. I may have entered (but don't think I did!) the wrong way, but the lobby seems to be at the back side of the street level, which is not OK. I arrived late, and the lady at the reception needed some heater system to compensate for the temperature - or may the airco was set at a too low temperature?
My room was an renovated one, and you cannot complain: all was OK, the bathroom has a nice shower, the bed is of good quality too. Breakfast was not bad, but for a Crowne Plaza, I expect more choices. It is also strange to get a bill of 4$ for the breakfast when it was included in the room rate - seems to be a way to book it internally, but this raises unnecessary questions ("Do I need to pay 4$ extra because I selected the buffet?").
A remark on the elevators: there are three of them but they all are very slow.
Overall, this is a good hotel - but I can only comment on the renovated rooms!

Room tip: Ask for a renovated room (7th floor, not sure about the other floors!)
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
DanielR13117, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2018

Thank you for the positive rating! We're so glad you enjoyed our WorkLife room. WorkLife King Suites and WorkLife Queen Double Suites have been getting a lot of positive feedback. People can come and relax, as well as stay connected with all the amenities that are in the room. Thank you for the information regarding breakfast, that is not typical and we have taken corrective measures to ensure it does not happen again. Here at the Crowne Plaza Arlington, we are all about creating a whole new level of satisfaction for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again!!!