“Great staff! Great service!”

Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites
Ranked #16 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Just an average older suites place. Looks like an old embassy suites painted over. BUT with a few stand out positives that make me want to book again next trip to D.

Look past it's age and you'll find: Concrete walls between rooms, so it's pretty quiet. Staff is very friendly. Fantastic hot tub, sauna and pool. These are the main factors in my rating.

Beware for a few weeks the road construction out front. Call ahead for a room away from the construction.

Kudos to the front desk staff!!!!!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The hotel seems a little older but is still very nice. It reminds me of an Embassy Suites that I used to visit in Corpus Christi Texas. I was here for one night and all I wanted to do was SLEEP in that wonderful bed. They leave a super special surprise on your bed to help you unwind. It's like a mini spa treatment, with essential oils and foot lotion to help take you to dreamland. The Starbucks isn't really a Starbucks (not a whole lot of choices), but is convenient. The breakfast is reasonable at $10.95 for the buffet. Best of all, parking and wireless internet are FREE. This hotel is worth a stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank LMSings
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at my business related stay at Crowne Plaza Suites. The customer service is top of the line, the room was quiet and clean and the bed was very comfortable!
On top of that the buffet breakfast was inexpensive and satisfying AND quick.
The workout room has varied equipment and was clean.

I asked for a quiet room and that helped because there were some loud younger guests running around the hallways - but that isn't the hotel's fault and my room on a higher floor solved that issue mostly.

I will definitely stay here again on my next trip for business!

Room Tip: top floor seems quieter. Staff was very accomodating and unbelieveably helpful on choosing a quiet...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2014

As a frequent traveler and a long time Platinum Priority Club Member, I was extremely impressed by receiving personalized texts prior to my arrival pertaining to any specialized needs or requests that would make my stay more comfortable.
Like I said, I am a frequent traveler but have NEVER had any other hotel dedicate that much customer concern on an "individual" basis. I thought it was a real nice touch and DEFINATELY plan to stay at this Crowne Plaza again.

Staff was welcoming, friendly and polite. Hotel was extremely clean, comfortable and very well managed.

Thanks for making my stay feel like home.

D. Lombard

• Stayed: January 2014
Brett M, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words about our staff, Mr. Lombard. We want to make sure that each and every guest enjoys their stay with us and a pre-arrival text message is where it begins. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

A great hotel for the price I paid or for any price. I bought this room for a one night stay through priceline. I bid $ 60.00 for a one night stay and won it (average cost 130.00). Arrived and the front desk gentlemen was great and took only about 5 minutes and we were in our room. Beautiful atrium and walked in to a nice all suite hotel room. Living room was a great size, flat panel tv's in both the living room and bedroom. Complelty updated paint and furniture and was all around one of the best stays I have had at a hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Hotels are a competitive business. This hotel seems ok but has some flaws. First the atrium concept is similar to embassy suites. Makes me wonder if this used to be one. But it makes the rooms quite loud.
Rooms are average and shower was weak and small. Wifi only worked in living room area and not bedroom. I looked at breakfast and just decided to leave without paying $11 for unappetizing looking food. Won't return

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Stacey S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Arlington Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We do take all comments seriously and appreciate all the feedback we can get. I am very disappointed to hear that you didn't really enjoy your room, nor the general feel of the Atrium, and that our breakfast buffet did not meet your expectations. Our cook-to-order breakfast station is a very popular alternative with our guests and regularly receives wonderful feedback. I sincerely hope you stay with us again in the future so we can show you how exceptional we can be. Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My daughter wanted to have a birthday sleepover at a hotel. I picked this one because I needed a suite to house all the girls. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room and the quality of the hotel. The kids were most impressed by the indoor pool that turned colors! I'm seriously thinking about throwing my daughter's sweet 16 party here; it is very nice.

• Stayed: January 2014