“Great Food!”

El Fenix Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #98 of 825 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Located close to all the theme parks. The service is about as good as I've ever encounter. Very clean & great atmosphere. Their food is on the high end of your typical Mexican Restaurant. Soooo good after a long day of theme park food at Six Flags. I can't say enough good things about this restaurant.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Our family moved away many years ago. Finding "Tex-Mex" where we now live is impossible. This is always the first stop when I come back to visit. We have eaten there many, many times over the years and I have never been disappointed. The food is always good. The service has always been fast and the staff friendly.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I have chosen this El Fenix many, many times since it opened years ago. I think you should know that this is the most consistent, delicious food we have eaten at any El Fenix restaurants in the Dallas Fort Worth area. We go to this restaurant for several reasons. It is 5 minutes from our home, the food is served extraordinary quickly, and the food is very hot when served and the wait staff is always very friendly and efficient. I feel certain that these things happen due to great management.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Fast friendly and inexpensive. What more would you want?

Where else would you get UNLIMITED chips and salsa and $2.50 Potent Margaritas on the rocks or frozen.

Don't pass this place up.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I have been eating at this restaurant for many years. We find their food and service to be top-notch. The food is always delicious, always consistent in taste and the food is served so quickly that you don't have time to fill up on chips and hot sauce. We have been to other El Fenix restaurants, but this is our favorite. Everyone is always friendly and our waiters are always very good.