“Service great, food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
“Service great, food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Wondered a bit when there were very few cars in the parking lot at 8:00 pm on a Saturday but good memories of this restaurant took us in. Staff was wonderful from the greeter to cashier. I simply cannot say enough nice things about them, especially Eva and Jorge.

The chips are absolutely the best ever!!! They are warm and crispy with a delicious crunch. The rest of the food, however, was absolutely "ok". Spicy queso taste was almost ok but it had a gooey, gelatinous consistency. Chile & cheese enchilada was pretty good as was the cheese taco. My husband liked the beans. Suggest you pass on the hard shell taco and tamales.

• Visited September 2013

Macon, Georgia
“Looks like Mexico”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The atmosphere of the restaurant was very Mexican looking. The service was very punctual and my booth was close to the banos. I had two enchiladas with rice and beans along with a corona. The food was very delicious and I left the place with a satisfied stomach.

Visited August 2013
Fort Worth
“Great!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Always what you expect when you have a craving! Good value. Parking was a little scary and urban...need security cameras or attendant, but the food and service was terrific!

Visited July 2012
Olathe, Kansas
“Pretty good Mexican!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I recently used diningin.com for food to be brought to hour hotel during our stay in Dallas. The guacamole will not leave you feeling disappointed. Not one bit! The Guac portions were HUGE and really inexpensive. One thing I did learn was do not add "two bags of chips". These bags of chips are bigger than the family size of tostitos! The chips were yummy - salty enough, good texture. Salsa a bit warm for my taste (but I shy away from anything hot). The food was really good too! My husband got a platter with a bunch of different items - tacos, enchiladas, etc. I had the chalupas. However, these chalupas were not what was expected. They were on soggy tortillas (I will give them a little break here because the food was delivered. But it didn't seem fried like I assumed Chalupas were. Otherwise, everything was great! Overall, the guac was my favorite!

• Visited April 2013
Arlington, Texas
“Reliably good mexican food and service”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We eat at this restaurant often and find it reliable. Good food, Good service. This trip we had the Wednesday special - A couple of cheese enchialadas, beans. rice, chips and salsa for $4.99. Always ask about specials on Wednesday before you order.
The margaritas here are good also. You can hardly go wrong with anything you order. And we have found the service to be excellent.
Save room for a pecan praline available at the cash register when you leave....

• Visited April 2013