“My wife loves it”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
“My wife loves it”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The chips and hot sauce are great, the old fashion chicken tacos are good, but everything else is meh. They have quick service and enchilada night is Wednesday so it gets packed.

Visited January 2013

“The Original Tex Mex”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I've been going to El Fenix for at least 40+years! Love me some El Fenix Enchiladas! Always fresh and continue to add new meals. The Best Margaritas around! Tried the new Tamale Meals. Fantastic!

Visited December 2012
arlington, texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I try to order something different everytime I go, and so far my choices haven't let me down. Food and service are good; however, I wish they'd offer more ground beef choices. I will continue to visit this restaurant!

• Visited December 2012
Tuscola, Texas
“Consistently good food & service”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I eat at this restaurant with family almost every time we visit the Dallas area. It is ALWAYS good food & service! When I leave, I always stock up on their chewy pecan pralines too. They are the best I've had anywhere, and lower priced than most other restaurants' pralines.

Arlington, Texas
“Consistently Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I've been going to El Fenix for years, and am always pleased with both the service and food. I can't say much about the bar and it's drinks, as I don't drink. I've been to this restaurant on weekdays and weekends, and the service is always good. On the weekends, for dinner, there is a wait, but that is common. The area of Arlington where this restaurant sits, is very busy. There are 30-40 other restaurants, plus the Parks Mall. I never waited more than 45 minutes, and it was worth the wait. They have a very large menu, and many different items to choose from. Expect to pay around $10 to $20 per person. 4 out of 5

• Visited July 2012