“Fresh fish all you can eat”
Review of Furr's

Furr's
Ranked #261 of 818 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I like this place for choice of fresh fish. (Talapia/whitefish/southernfriedfish/salmonetc.). I like the
mixed salad & i add all kind of fresh veggies on top. I cannot make to the other choices of meats &
grilled food. I always leave little room for desert.
You can get money saving coupon by signing your email address on their web site.
I cannot complain for the money I spend here. it is good value.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

The concept of an all-you-can-eat buffet is somewhat old hat. The price was not that great unless you tend to eat huge amounts of food. The food is less than average at best. Our original server was terrible but then it changed to Sean and things were far better. I guess this just comes down to "This is not my style of eating". I felt like I was at a trough fighting other animals for food. Neither my wife nor I enjoyed. Likely won't ever go back.

1  Thank MAC3844
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Located off I-20 on the service road its a pig out bonanza. I love this place when I'm not on my diet you will too

2  Thank BigTex62
Reviewed February 11, 2012

My wife and I really wanted this to be a pleasant dining experience, we have eaten at other Furr's locations many times over the years and 9 out of 10 times it has been a pleasant experience. Not the case with the new Arlington location. We stopped in on a Friday night, the place was busy but not packed. We were seated quickly and our server was polite however when he returned our drink order was not correct. Ok no big deal this was easily fixed. My wife and I made our way to the buffet, it was very unorganized and there were lines for everything with people often simply standing there because they were out of the food item the people wanted. They have a separate line for steaks, this is where our experience really turned south. I was told it would be twenty minutes before I could have a med well steak so I grabbed a salad and a few snacks from the buffet and returned to my table. About fifteen minutes later I returned to the line for steaks only to be told that the last batch was already gone and it would be another thirty minutes for a med well steak. This time I stood in the line the whole time as the steak cook flirted with the female customers and played with his little intercom danced around and basically goofed off. When I finally got my steak and returned to my table I cut into it and it was still rare, very rare. I went back to the line and was told that the way they serve it is the way we get it and if I wanted something else there was a whole buffet. I told a manager about the rude cook but he didn't seem concerned at all he was more upset that I wanted my money back.

1  Thank Dad_in_Texas