“Lovely meal in a unique restaurant.”
Review of Taste of Europe

Taste of Europe
Ranked #12 of 831 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Whether you want to dine on an authentic Prussian meal, browse among the shelves through authentic russian merchandise, or sample our deli and european groceries, Taste of Europe is the place for you. Come experience the feel of another place and time. Sausage and meats, caviar, Russian cakes and candy, Beef stroganoff with pasta or potatoes, all these things and more are at your fingertips. We carry European Wine and Russian Beer. Drop by today. You're always welcome!
Reviewed August 24, 2013

First time to visit Taste of Europe. We have thought about trying this restaurant many times and just never gotten around to it until tonight. I wish we had tries it sooner. We had German Schnitzel with Russian fries and sautéed sauerkraut. Delicious! And we had Siberian Pelmeni (Russian style dumplings with ground pork and beef). Excellent. Both dishes had wonderful flavors, nothing overpowering. The schnitzel was cooked perfectly. They also have some very unique merchandise. Love the hand painted nesting dolls. We will definitely go back.

2  Thank luckydog50

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I tried their special today which was a Russian Chicken Stew. All I can say is great! Thank you for such a great meal.

3  Thank ccp1122
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Oh My! This is the best place we've picked from Diners, Drive-ins, & Dives list yet! Food is fresh, served very hot. Russian dumplings are great & so is the cabbage roll. Service is excellent. Restaurant is very clean. While you wait for your food, you can shop. All items are from Europe. There is lots of jewelry (some antique), handmade items, small pieces of chocolate candy, non-perishable grocery items, etc. If you are local or have any ice chest with you, they have a small market with sausages, cheeses, etc. that you can purchase. Owner was on the premises & is very friendly.

1  Thank BeachBook007
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for authentic food, then stop by here. We were visiting from out if state, and my wife who is from Russia saw this place. The food was excellent and a pretty good size portion. They have a large collection of shirts, jewelry, plates etc... that you can purchase..

3  Thank Steveandlanada
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My family have eaten here twice now and it has become one of our favorite places to eat. Not just for Russian / German food, but period. The Schnitzel is the best I have had anywhere in Texas! I'd never had Moscow Salad. Tried it, loved it. Never had Borscht (hot or cold). Tried the hot borscht over the weekend...incredible! I will be trying the cold next time. Mom-in-law had the Stroganoff and she let me try a bite. I know what I will order next time now. They don't really have a kids menu. We were trying to find something on the menu for our 5 year old. The proprietor offered to make some "Macaroni and Cheese". Sounded simple enough and we were grateful that they were willing to do something like that for us. I am not exaggerating when I tell you that my kid had the best Mac and Cheese I have ever tasted. Seriously. Must have been made with unicorn cheese or something. Simple but clean dining area. Fantastic people. Makes me wish I was Russian, just so I could read all of the labels on the goodies in the store. And OMFG..try the Zephyr! Really...you won't want to. You'll think you know what it is going to taste like...but you're wrong. It was a-mazing.

3  Thank Robert E