“Good, dependable breakfast”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Arlington, Texas
“Good, dependable breakfast”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My mom and I ate here late one Saturday morning and really enjoyed it. Because it was after 11, they were still serving breakfast, but also the lunch menu. I had breakfast - the basic eggs, bacon, toast, grits. It was very good and the service was great, especially considering how busy it was.

My mother opted for lunch and had catfish, which she enjoyed, but did not rave about.

The service and the atmosphere were great, but the food got our mixed reviews. I would definitely go back, however.

• Visited March 2012

“Good quality old fashioned breakfast fare”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

TA reviews brought us here and we were not disappointed. Had sampler and others in our party had French toast and omelets. All food was served quickly with a smile at good prices. A good alternative to the chains.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Maroa25
Arlington, Texas
“GOOD FOOD BUT THEY MESS UP BIG TIME”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

went here on a sunday and sat down around 1:30 pm. They took forever to bring out the main dish. They came back 3 times to rechange our order because they kept running out of food!!! While other people sat down after us thru 3:00pm they receive their food first!!! Also we got the very last thing they had available (side dish) and we didnt want any of it or ordered any of it. It was a very bad screw up and first impression. We will NEVER go back.

• Visited August 2012
Jacksonville, Arkansas
“Breakfast”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

If your in Arlington, Texas and want breakfast try this place. I've only been here twice, but it has been EXCELLENT! The first time i went, i had a Ham and Cheese Omelet. This trip i had Eggs Benedict. It was the best I've had in years. My Wife has French Toast, and said it was good as well. They only serve breakfast and lunch, but, for me, their breakfast in Very Good.

• Visited September 2012
“Yummy!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Enjoyed our breakfast! I had eggs and hashbrowns with coffee. I would definitely eat here again! Great wait staff and plenty of parking. The bathrooms ere clean and large.