“Amazing Burger!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This place was fun, clean, and very yummy! The atmosphere is nice with the tailgating theme all inside and out. The burgers were very large and juicy and cooked to perfection. This was our second choice to eat, but the first was closed; however, we were glad this place was nearby. It was great food for a great price! And ice cold draft beer to wash it down. :-)

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I love to bring the family to Twisted Root. And the service is usually excellent. Usually. Tonight for the first time I had to return an order. And I hate returning orders. But my veggie burger plate came covered in bacon. Too much to eat around. Guy at the front explained they'd accidentally put my burger on the wrong salad plate and asked the tall blond girl working the food prep area to make me another salad. Hold the bacon. I watched her slowly make a salad, then watched her shoulders slump as she realized shed just dumped another handful of bacon all over it. Again. She reached up for another tray, and I fully expected to have to wait while she slowly prepared another. Then she changes her mind, scrapes the top off the one she just made, and moved the mess to the new tray. Rather than return it again I chose to eat around the bacon. In retrospect, I wish I could take back the $7 tip. Still plan to come back to twisted root, but will hope they have someone different working the food prep. Someone who cares about what they are doing.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Street people ran all over restaurant as we tried to celebrate child's birthday. Manager did nothing to stop these non eating street people from disturbing us and the kids. We were paying for food not a street people to harass us as we ate. The street people ran through the place like kids saying stuff to everyone, even the young kids. Oh did I say "the manager did nothing". No food is worth that... Run from this restaurant........

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

This was a cool burger joint with a real cool atmosphere. I had a mushroom, Swiss, garlic burger on a pretzel bun. The burger itself was fantastic, didn't really think the pretzel bun was very good. The atmosphere was really cool, an rv doubles as the bar. Overall I definitely recommend checking this place out if you are in the mood for a burger, it was just a little pricey for what you get.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Trip Advisor didn't fail me when it listed Twisted Root as one of the top 10 restaurants in Arlington. This place is so cool! There's a photo of Guy from Triple D right as you walk up to the cashier to place your order. The atmosphere is really hip with an RV as the bar stand, beer coolers used for bench seating against the wall. When you order at the front, you're issued a character name in place of a ticket number (I was Ms Scarlet O'Hara.) It was fun and very hip! The regular 1/2 lb burger was cooked just right, seasoned with just the right amount of flavor, it was juicy and delicious! I ordered it on wheat, and the meat juices did end up making my bun a little soggy, I picked around it. The sweet potato chips were doused with cinnamon sugar, which I wasn't crazy about, but the texture of the chip was perfect, crispy and not greasy. I am glad I got to stop in for a little taste!