“Rude service equals unhappy customer any day.”

Sprouts Springroll & Pho
Ranked #127 of 818 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 2, 2013

So I got grilled beef vermicelli, shrimp spring rolls, and a mango green tea with lychee jelly Togo. When I took a sip of my drink on my way home I noticed how one piece of jelly was particularly chewy and a lot longer and skinnier than the other pieces. I spit it out to find I had been chewing on a piece of rubber band. After further inspection of my drink I found another circular black foreign object in my drink. I took it back to show the restaurant people only to have them say that unfortunately it happens a lot and that it happens because people put stuff in their drinks. I'm so angry at this point because they seem to think I went all the way home and back just to put stuff in their $3.50 drink to get it for free. I didn't even drink it, I only took two small sips and it was clearly visible that I had not drank any of it. I didn't even want a free meal...I just wanted a refund on the drink since they messed up and I wasn't able to get what I wanted. I told them this too when they offered to comp my meal. For them to say that I put stuff in their drink to get a free meal is just too much. Their sorry was followed by "unfortunately this happens because people put stuff in our drinks." Needless to say I will never return and I am urging all my friends to not go either. If you want extra stuff in your food and drinks and a rude staff then by all means eat here. The food itself was decent but I can get way better down pioneer without the attitude and extraneous stuff in my food.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I love Vietnamese food and some of the best restaurants I know are not as aesthetically pleasing as I would like. This place was beautiful, bright and the service was excellent.

The spring rolls were delicious and the Pho was good too. My mom had orange chicken and she said that it was some of the best she's ever had. I was happy to find this place! I will definitely go again!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've had my share of Pho in San Antonio, but this place was delicious. Their taro and thai bobas were delicious. The vegetable pho was to die for. I like that size options for your bowls as well.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We frequently eat here while visiting our daughter at college. The pho is great! The serving sizes are huge, we always plan on left-overs. Small, friendly, busy little restaurant. Small area for outdoor seating if the weather is good. Great place to stop in for a fresh light lunch while shopping!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I recently visited Arlington for work and was looking for a non-chain spot to eat. Sprouts came highly recommended but know that it's about one step up from a food court experience. The spring rolls were definitely the thing to get and I tried the pho but found it lacking the flavor I'm used to at Vietnamese spots. I admit that I'm pretty spoiled so for most this would probably be a great spot for lunch. This is more of a take-out/diner style restaurant and no booze.