“Yum!”

Sprouts Springroll & Pho
Ranked #79 of 827 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We frequently eat here while visiting our daughter at college. The pho is great! The serving sizes are huge, we always plan on left-overs. Small, friendly, busy little restaurant. Small area for outdoor seating if the weather is good. Great place to stop in for a fresh light lunch while shopping!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I recently visited Arlington for work and was looking for a non-chain spot to eat. Sprouts came highly recommended but know that it's about one step up from a food court experience. The spring rolls were definitely the thing to get and I tried the pho but found it lacking the flavor I'm used to at Vietnamese spots. I admit that I'm pretty spoiled so for most this would probably be a great spot for lunch. This is more of a take-out/diner style restaurant and no booze.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

if you like delicious, fresh made food, for low prices, head to Sprouts. We (the office) eat there almost every day, because the prices are great ($4 for spring rolls, two huge rolls cut in two so four altogether) will keep you full until dinnertime (i am a woman who loves to eat, and yes, this keeps me full. in the summer, anyway...). Their traditional spring rolls (shrimp) are good, but i prefer the grilled chicken spring rolls. Had the duck once, and did not like it at all but then again - i don't like duck.
Their peanut sauce is so good i shamelessly drink it... the sauce for the shrimp spring rolls is also very good, some sort of vinegar and something slightly sweet.
Their grilled chicken salad is delicious - grilled marinated chicken on a bed of fresh greens (no iceberg lettuce here!) with a wonderfully flavored sesame-soy-ginger dressing.
I love their fried rice, and that could easily be enough to share with another person,even two. If i wasn't watching what i eat, i would have their torpedo shrimp again... won ton wrappers wrapped around shrimp and cream cheese and deep fried.. i could eat those all day...
Their pot stickers are good, too, but i can make those at home so i don't bother ordering them at any restaurant.
My husband had their Korean BBQ ribs and he said they were good, but i thought there was very little meat on them and they seemed tough to me.
oh, and my friends rave about their Pho but to me Pho tastes like mud water, so i can't reveiew that...
The shaken beef with rice is also a big hit, by the way.
I can't stand Boba and their drinks are pretty expensive (i think about $4 -$5 each) and i am sure they are laden with calories (:)) but they are refreshing. The Lychee is awesome.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

This is not a bad place but it is far from great. I had the traditional spring roll and meat lover’s pho. The spring rolls were so so at best but the peanut sauce was really good. The pho broth lacked flavor and the meat, what little there was, had too much fat for my taste. Our server did a pretty good job but I was disappointed to learn that she had not tried some of the menu items on the menu. This made it difficult for our server to answer specific questions about menu items. However, I did appreciate the fact that she admitted she had not tried some of the items instead of B/Sing her way through our questions. Bottom line here - go if you must but know there are much better Vietnamese offering out there than Sprouts Springroll & Pho.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I love their spring rolls. Everything is great on the menu. I have taken foreign guests there and it has never disappointed. I am glad that I live across town because I would be eating there all the time!!!

1  Thank Teresa012303