“Great chicken”

Babe's Chicken Dinner House
Ranked #2 of 801 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We wanted a sit-down restaurant where people really feel at home. Where your neighbors wait on you and your whole family.
Arlington, Texas
“Great chicken”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The fried chicken and smoked chicken are as good as any chicken ever made! The corn is also exceptional. Personally, I like to make my own biscuits and gravy or sorghum. Go hungry!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Corey M

Fort Worth, Texas, USA
“Best Fried Chicken Restaurant Ever”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is part of a chain of restaurants in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Each is unique in its limited menu options. We haven't had a bad meal yet and we have eaten at several of the different locations. This location offers roast beef, fried chicken, smoked chicken, and chicken fried steak in addition to the trademarked fried chicken. The only way to leave hungry is to fast during the meal. Enjoy biscuits, gravy, creamed corn, green beans, and salad. Arrive early or prepare to wait. Don't go if you're on a diet.

grapevine
“Great food, not so great hospitality”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We, a family of 6, decided to eat here on a Sunday afternoon for my grandmother's birthday. When we walked in we were greeted by a short, dark haired girl who was snotty to us, even my grandmother. We did get seated promptly, had our orders taken promptly and the food was great. I have no complaints about the food, but our waitress acted put out any time we asked for something. My main complaint? The vegetables are served family style, and when I asked for a to go box for what was left on my plate, I was told I could only take my entree home. Really? We paid 11.99 per person for the honor of eating here, the food was on my plate, surely they weren't going to serve it again, and I couldn't take it home. Not a good policy and I was already perturbed by the waitresses attitude. Go to eat, but don't expect leftovers!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank vandymom15
Arlington, Texas, United States
“Step back in time!!!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Interior is modeled after a town in the 40s- 50s. The the delicious food brings one back to home cooked meals at family gatherings. The Food and the atmosphere is great! My favorite Babe's

Visited May 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Great service, delist food!!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our server Matty was absolutely brilliant, we felt well looked after. I tried fried chicken and smoked chicken both pretty good.

• Visited November 2012