“They have Closed”

Cuisines: Italian
Mansfield, Texas
“They have Closed”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I am just writing this review to inform everyone that this restaurant has closed. Too bad. The food was very good.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank etchief

Arlington, Texas
“Great Stuff”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I'm from the windy so let me tell ya; Not much better around here in Texas. Oh how I miss Chicago food tho. Great Combo Sandwich, Gyro just ok not really chicago style but tasty and not skimpy on the meat. Best Pizza around hands down. I would suggest carry out vs dining in.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Joseph M
Arlington, Texas
“Awful Customer Service”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Since new management has taken over...they no longer have customer service skills! I was always greeted by name upon entering this establishment; I recommended them to MANY of my friends, and on several occasions brought up to 10 people with me to eat. They refused to honor a gift card purchased under the old owners (I understand why)...but instead of doing the right thing to keep a customer...they threw out the pizza I ordered and lost a customer FOREVER!

• Visited October 2012
Flint, Texas
“Will Not Be Back”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We just stopped in here after reading good reviews on Trip Advisor. It was about 7:30 pm on a Sunday. We were seated in the dining room and our waitress brought drinks and took our order. Ten to fifteen minutes later, we overheard staff talking about no orders. My husband went to talk to them, and they had not started our order yet. We were the only customers in the restaurant this whole time, except for a walk-in who was unhappy with her order and tried to get it fixed. One staff-member was quite rude. To top it off, the kitchen hip-hop music was overpowering the dining room music. Unpleasant experience. We paid for our drinks and left.

“Great Takeout Place!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The Chicago Corner has great pizza and steak sandwiches. The atmosphere is not that great but if you are looking for a great pizza to go this is it. This will be my official takeout pizza place. The steak sandwich was great. I will ask for lettuce and tomato next time. Mushrooms are included so if you don't like shrooms you better request it. Bring cash. No credit cards here.