“Best pizza around”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #80 of 796 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Italian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casual dinning with a psychedelic feel!!
Grand Prairie, TX
“Best pizza around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

This pizza place has a great variety of pizza that you will enjoy. Personally I like the ham and pineapple but they have a great variety of others. The white sauce pizzas are great too with lots of mushrooms. The greek salad is big enough to share...even the small one. The only thing is you have to eat the pizza the same day you buy it because for some reason it does not warm up well the next day like some pizzas do. But don't worry, it is so delicious you won't mind eating it the same day.

Visited December 2012

Dallas
“Crazy Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

It felt like I was supposed to have taken some LSD before eating at this place. None of the waiters or waitresses seemed high, however. The food was good and the atmosphere was crazy. It probably isn't a place I'll visit much, but I enjoyed it. I think I may be too old for this kind of thing.

Visited September 2012
Arlington, Texas
“Funky-Fun-Food Orgasm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

The atmosphere was really fun. Great Artwork, The Food was as my title suggests...orgasmic. I ate a portobella mushroom hoagie, my friend ate a kosmic karma pizza, and my husband ate a house special pizza. Everything was super yummy. We had some specialty drinks that were very good. They didn't taste like alcohol yet they felt like it. Our waiter, a young man named Jesse was Awesome and attentive. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited October 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Very nice bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

Nice restaurant decor, but I really like the bar area. Cool "blue bubble" design, with a very nice sampling of beer and excellent and friendly bar service. Food is OK -- nothing special or out of the ordinary -- but the bar is more than worthwhile.

• Visited September 2012
“Yuck!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Just another pizza joint. Nothing spectacular. No one in my party thought it was great. We all agreed this would be our one and only visit. Mama's Pizza is the only place to go for pizza for me & my family.

1 Thank Ramlemama