“Yuck!”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #66 of 866 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Casual dinning with a psychedelic feel!!
Description: Casual dinning with a psychedelic feel!!
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Just another pizza joint. Nothing spectacular. No one in my party thought it was great. We all agreed this would be our one and only visit. Mama's Pizza is the only place to go for pizza for me & my family.

1  Thank Ramlemama

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I've lived in Atlanta and Asheville, NC which both have Mellow Mushroom restaurants. I've always loved the funky feel of the establishments and Arlington's location did not disappoint in this respect. The food, however, is kind of average and a tad overpriced. I think they overplayed the "new gimmick" hand and set the cost a little high.

2  Thank BethC716
Reviewed August 30, 2012

If you love Pizza and Beer... then you will like this place! A very good beer on tap selection and some good Pizza. It is a new place, so the atmosphere is nice also!. Justin, a waiter there was a very friendly and good server.

Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

This is a great trendy pizza joint. I love the eccentric pizza variety at the mellow shroom. Service is always with a smile.

Good beer, good pizza, great service!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We have been visiting this location ever since they opened and always had very good pizza until recently. We had a bad pizza last Saturday and so the manager Loni offered to replace our pizza on our next visit. I went a few days later and ordered a very simple take out pizza and imagine my unhappy surprise when I returned home from a 35 mile round trip visit to Mellow Mushroom and started eating a RAW pizza. It looked like it was cooked on top, but the dough was completely raw as you will see in my photos (toppings removed so you can see the dough). I called Loni and she sent us a gift card in the mail, which I turned around and sold to a friend because we have no intention of making this a third mistake. I notice on Mellow Mushroom's media pages that it is common practice to delete posts that discuss non-favorable experiences at this location, that is not giving your patrons the full picture.

2  Thank Travelwannabe2

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!