“Outstanding Mexican Food and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gloria's Latin Cuisine

Gloria's Latin Cuisine
Ranked #43 of 792 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Central American, Southwestern, Spanish, Salvadoran, South American
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gloria's Latin Cuisine is the best place in Arlington for Latin food. From our Salvadorian and Mexican favorites, to our award winning margaritas and black bean dip, there's plenty for all palettes. This location also features salsa dancing and live music on Saturday nights.
Gurnee, Illinois
“Outstanding Mexican Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I could not be more impressed with this restaurant. Outstanding Food, Incredible Service in a great atmosphere. I HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone visiting town. Great Place...

Visited September 2012

Grand Prairie, Texas
“excellant food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

I don't know what Guatemalan food should be like, but we enjoyed it nevertheless. Our out of town friends also had a good time. It was quite busy when we ate there. It's a good restaurant.

Dallas, Texas
“Great mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

The chips & salsa are so fresh! I really like their ice tea, enchiladas, chicken tacos and their tamales. Service is always great and they always ensure your happy.

Visited June 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
“Annoyances outweigh the food experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

After hearing how wonderful the food is at Gloria's we decided to visit. We tried to visit once on a Friday night but the place was too busy and the wait too long. This time we went early on a Tues night. The decor is modern, nothing country specific. The dining area was half empty but we waited quite awhile before the hostess paid attention to us and came to seat us. Then she placed us at table by the outside door. The place was half empty but our table was next to the loudest group there. We requested to be moved and they politely moved us to a quieter spot. They quickly brought us chips, salsa and beans. We were hungry and they were good. We ordered guacamole and it was good. My husband found the menu confusing as it is divided by the region the food comes from. We ordered the Chili Relleno, which comes with an enchilada. These were good, but nothing spectacular. The Belini I ordered was good as well. My complaint? There were at least four different people who were trying to wait on us. I was trying to converse with my husband and we were continually interrupted. I eat slowly and a waiter(waitress) would interrupt our conversation and try to take away my food. I finally snapped at one and he went away but others kept coming by. I felt rushed and I did not enjoy my meal.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Arlington, Texas
“8th try”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

live in area tried numerous times, black beans are to die for..rest of menu fair, after 8 dress code turns many off.. outdoor seating avail, under staffed every time we have gone.

Visited March 2012