“Perfect location with great rates!”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #44 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Oakdale, Louisiana
“Perfect location with great rates!”
Reviewed January 10, 2011

A clean roomy hotel room at a great price for such a wonderfull location. Not real fancy but price and location to water park, six flags and sporting events make up for that.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DavidCThompson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Stayed Saturday night to go to Ranger Baseball Game with New York Yankess, Paid $151+ for suite plus $10.00 to check in at 1:00 instead of 3:00 (Ranger game started at 3:00). I was okay with those charges but there was a pending charge for over a week of $5.00 on my debit card. So I called the motel and was told it was because 1 medium towel was damaged. Ladies I suggest you wash your face and eyes with your own towel. Or go to the local Dollar Tree and buy one for $1.00. I will not be using this motel chain again. That is ridiculous!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank KQManagement
arlingtoneconolodge, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 11, 2010
Going forward there will be no charges for early check in. The new management team understands the concerns of the guest and takes this opportunity to thank you for the opportunity to address this very important issue. We will follow industry standards when hotel property is lost or damaged.

Travelers are raving about these Arlington hotels

Reviewed October 11, 2010

Complete DUMP ! $169 for a suite that was suppose to have two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. I got two double beds and a sleeper sofa from the 80 s ! Took about ten times of trying the lock to get in the room. Once I got in I got stained and torn carpet, noisy a/c, patched holes in the walls, hole in the bathroom door, small OLD tv's one only got static ! Here is the best part....the fire alarm goes off at 3:37 a.m. in the room ! I only stayed here because my daughter and I went to SixFlags and every hotel in the area was sold out ! NEVER AGAIN !

• Stayed October 2010
The new management team that has taken over the hotel in early December is working hard to address the issues brought up. We are reburbishing our rooms and hope to serve our guests with affordable, clean comfortable accomodations in the future.
Yukon, OK
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We were in town for a getaway weekend and a Rangers game. This hotel had a shuttle to and from the ballpark and was very nearby, and the rates were good, so we stayed here. The room was very outdated and everything in it was old - didn't want to touch anything. The sheets on the bed were threadbare, although the bed itself was quite comfortable. There was a long black hair on the coffee pot. The exposed side of the refrigerator was covered with rusty spots.

When we returned from the ballgame (after waiting nearly an hour for the shuttle on a 106 degree day), the ONE ice machine for the entire building was empty. The front desk said we would just have to wait. They serve breakfast and have ice in the kitchen, but they were unwilling to let us have any of that ice when we asked.

If all you need is a bed to sleep in and can ignore your surroundings, this place is OK. If you expect things to be clean and nice, or courtesy from the desk staff, forget it. I have stayed in budget hotels before, and they can be nice with courteous staff, but not here.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Jonesboro, Louisiana
Reviewed August 15, 2010

We arrived at this hotel,around 3 if we came before then it would be an extra 20$ finally got into the room the boys bathroom had no towels,our bathroom shower knob was broken,the toilet would'nt hardly flush...that was only the beginning.The hotel offers a trolley to take us to various sites around Arlington,we stayed on the trolley for an hour with no air!!! So we decided to come back and take our car,after having a bad experience,we get back to our hotel take a shower..pull back the covers they had a flat sheet on our King Size bed.my daughters pull out sofa bed had holes in her fitted sheet. I would not recommend this hotel to a cat,this was the worst experience i've ever had.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Msnadia
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Upon arrival the lobby was nice and clean but rather warm I thought "OMG, I sure hope that the A/C in the rooms are working". The staff at the front desk was friendly. So now we are all checked in, have our key cards and what's next. I entered my room, it was nice and clean but it wasn't even warm in there it was HOT. We all got settled in and as we were leaving I informed the front desk of the A/C and when we returned it was working but guess what it wasn't working in what I guess was the master bedroom and the A/C setting was 60 degrees. The poor iron, Lord I had to keep plugging and unplugging it for it to work. The kitchen wasn't equipped for cooking. Grant it the kitchen was nice, it has a stove, sink, refrigerator and a microwave but where's the utensils, pots and pans. Who travels with pots and pans unless you have an RV. If they were were available upon request we did know about it. The party traveling with me also had complaints. One had no microwave, an iron with no ironing board, the other one had major A/C problems. When she reported it maintenance came with a flashlight shined it on the A/C said it was fine and left, evendentually her definition of cold and his definition of cold was different . The next morning she was told that they have had problems with the A/C in that room and moved her to another room. "Hello" fix the A/C or don't assign the room. I guess there is a shortage of tissue and towels. We asked for tissue, didn't get it. I call for towels a little after 6 pm didn't get them. I call for towels again after 12 am and was told that housekeeping wasn't there and I would have to come and get them myself yet and still they did not have all of what I asked for. The carpet was stained, not an issue for me. The sheet on the twin sleep sofa was torn was an issue for me. At check out their was a misunderstanding. I didn't think the clerk explain all the information clearly enough. Not only was their one with me but one with the gentlemen ahead of me. Overall I would say that this hotel was descent, would I recommend it, NO. The location was good, the price was good and we got what we paid for.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
mississippi
Reviewed March 15, 2010

My family and I went for a family function. We got to the room and the door was easy to open without the room key. We didnt have hot water, and other guests were complaining about the hot water. We left for the day and when we returned at 11:00 p.m. our room was not cleaned. Our used towels were nicely piled up under the sink. There aren't any ice machines so you will journey through the maze to the front office to obtain ice. You will also need to have your own container. This was my worst Econolodge stay that I've ever encountered. I was told several times that the manager would see me but he never came or emailed me as promised.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family