“Pretty Good”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #43 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We only stayed 1 night to hit Six Flags and it was like a mini apartment. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. There was a kitchen with a full size fridge and a microwave and even a few plates, a cup and 2 knives. Odd quantity but at least they were there. Its a standard room on the bottom floor. The only noise I heard was from the maids who got to our room just after 9a.m. The bed was comfy...not really firm but not exactly soft. I need a relatively firm bed but this worked just fine. I slept very well on it. The shower was a little odd but we got told that was just how the knobs were in Arlington. It is very close to Six Flags and gas stations if needed. It was a quiet road but only one entrance/exit. I would stay there again if I'm ever in that area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I recently went to the Premier Pigments School located in Arlington, The Staff at the Econo Lodge hotel went above and beyond there jobs to make me and the other tenants comfortable!!!!!!! The shuttle was GREAT!!!!!! This man seemed to always be working???? Great guy!!!! So I want to say some things . They were OUT of everything!!!!!!!!!! COME ON HELP THESE GUYS OUT!!!!!!!! and your place would be 100 times better!!! TREAT YOUR WORKERS RIGHT!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
EconoLodgeSixFlags, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad to hear that you found our staff very accommodating and friendly and helpful. Good to know that you found the shuttle service very helpful, in fact it was myself, the general manager also working as a shuttle driver during your entire stay with us. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

3 three friends & I stayed at the Econo lodge for one nite. Our was roomy for 4 adults. It even had a kitchen complete with large fridge, stove, sink, microwave, coffee maker, and bar with seats. Our room also had a sofa that made into a bed although we did not use it. There were 2 tvs. one in our bed room; the other in the living room. the bathroom was standard hotel. The breakfast was cereal, bagels with regular cream cheese, toast with butter and your choice of jellies, but the best part was the waffles. The waffle batter was portioned into cups that were poured into waffle pan. One word-- Yummy. They sure do beat the frozen ones. Maple syrup and butter are offered to top your waffle. The staff were extra helpful in helping us find activities in the area and even providing us with phone numbers and addresses. The hotel has an indoor pool that we did not see or use, but I figure we will see that next time. The ice machine was down but the staff gave me ice from the kitchen. The staff were very friendly and quick to help. I would recommend staying at Econo Lodge.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your review on trip advisor. I really appreciate you going into the fine details of the breakfast served. We are glad that you found our staff very friendly and helpful. Most of our rooms are suites that come with a full kitchen (large stove with oven, sink and a large fridge) . Thank you again. We eagerly look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was quite impressed by the hotel. As a member of Choice Priveleges, I was looking for a hotel that would give me points that was near the Cowboys stadium. I made the reservation the night before and showed up at 11 AM, even though check in time was not until 3 PM. The management was very friendly and let me check in at 11.

The hotel was also quite comfortable and reasonably priced with 2 beds and a couch. I will try to stay there everytime I go to a Cowboys game.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank anujm03

Thank you very much for your review, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here. You are welcome to stay with us again and every time in the future when you go to a cowboys game. We usually tend to check in guests early, prior to the 3 PM check in time if we have clean rooms available and we also do not charge an early check in fee. Thank you.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

It's not the St. Regis, nor should anyone make that comparison. It's suitable for a one night stand. It's an easy walking distance to the stadium, safe, clean and had free parking.

That's all I needed it for.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Thank you very much for your review. Yes, we are located just about 1.1 miles away from the AT&T stadium. We are glad to hear that you found your room was clean and that you were happy with your stay.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights and I was very happy with my room, considering the price. And it's in a great location. The best part is the great shuttle service and the manager goes out of his way to provide excellent service.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

1- guests noisy into wee am hours
2- blood spot on pillow
3- twin blanket on king bed
4- twin blanket used as mattress pad
5- no hot water in shower
6- kitchenette missing: silverware, cooking utensils, pots and skillets, basic kitchen amenities - this was a totally unusable "amenity"
7- complaints to front desk not effective
8- carpet so filthy that your feet made a dark footprint in the tub
9- "breakfast" was a cruel trick fit for the halloween season - no treats here

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

I sincerely apologize for your unhappy stay here at the Econolodge Inn & Suites. Not often but during game days at the AT&T stadium based on who wins and who loses some guests tend to be a bit loud after the game, we do our best to control guests behavior especially out in the corridors/parking lot. If you had asked to speak to the manager I could have done one of two things, either move your room to one where you are completely satisfied with your stay or even refund you in full for the amount paid. Again, I sincerely apologize for your dissatisfied stay here.