Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Trust me..stay somewhere else. We checked in stayed one night. The rooms are old and musty, the toilet would not flush, the shower would not drain, the beds are awful, lamps are barely hanging on the wall (sideways). Looked like a great place to shoot a horror movie. As soon as we got into the room, my sons says "mom are we really staying here" he thought it was a prank. Next day we moved down the street to the Crowne Plaza for about $25 more total for two nights. But this is what angered me the most. The girl at the desk tried to sell us trolley passes for $40 each. Which we needed them, luckily I didnt by them from the Econo lodge. The next day at crowne plaza they were given to us free....wow..So you mom's out there, from me to you do not take your family to this dump.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Henson00
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The price was good. There was a lot of space. We got a suite 2 queen beds with a pull out sofa. It was conveniently located. There is a smell when we went into the room. After being there for 15 minutes, we were sweating and realized the air was not working. Not a good thing when it is 105 degrees outside. We requested another room and when we walked into the room there was a very very strong scent of cat urine. It was overpowering. We requested a 3rd room or a refund. The 3rd room as average, had a moldy smell but tolerabe for 1 night. The Rooms were outdated, the Sofas and beds looked hold. The floor had stains, the shower did not get hot. We realized that this is a pet friendly hotel and there were many people who had their pets with them. If you are not a pet person and/or does not like the smell of pet in your space then this hotel is not for you. My daughter kept getting bit on her legs and had bite marks all over her legs in the morning (probably from fleas). For us, the price was not worth it. In the future I would rather pay a little more for a better more comfortable stay. This hotel was horrible. I would not recommend it! We were so disgusted by the rooms and the hotel that we refused to take part in the free breakfast.

Reviewed July 1, 2012 via mobile

We stayed there on a Saturday for a Rangers game. We got a queen & king for around $100 when most hotels in the area were a lot more. They have a free trolley that takes you to the ballpark. Our shower didn't work too good. There was a bad stain on the bed but the mattress covered it after I pushed it over. I felt like I was getting bit all night. For the location & price, it was ok.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The best thing that could happen here is to tear it down and start over. Bathtub had a huge hole in it that the covered with a mat, ceiling was cracked and looked like it could fall in at anytime. When we arrived one of the lamps had fallen off the wall and was hanging against the other one, my husband went to the front desk and reported,they were to send housekeeping, they never showed. In fact the first night we stayed housekeeping NEVER showed up. I called down to the front desk at 5:30 and ask if they could please send me some fresh towels, soap and shampoo, the lady said well you can come down and get them, I am the only one here. I told her NO, you get someone to bring them to me, that is what I am paying for and if housekeeping had been here like they were suppose to I wouldn't be calling. Housekeeping came the next day and we got fresh towels, but NOT fresh sheets. They put the same ones back on our beds. My 18 month old had spilled red juice on the sheets and that night when I pulled back the blanet there it was the same stain. WOW...the next day I went to iron my pants and the iron fell apart in my hand. I took pictures of everything but they don't tell the real story. The grass was high and there were beer bottles throw around, just plain nasty. Ice maker didn't work, breakfast was horrible and the staff working the breakfast was even worse. I have stayed at a lot of hotels in my days and I can truely say this was the WORST!!! Run, Run, as fast as you can to another place, don't stay here!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
Reviewed June 11, 2012

There for a concert at Cowboys Stadium. The room had a funky smell to it. The bottom of the refrigerator door was filthy (we had a deluxe room). We saw a Brown German Cockroach crawling on the ceiling over the bed as we were getting ready to leave. Room next to us was getting redone and I saw a HUGE bottle of bug spray in there - now I know why that bug was in our room!! The closet door wouldn't open and the mirrors on it were cracked in 3+ places. There were no dish towels or paper towels for the kitchenette. The door to the room had a huge gap between it and the floor - a mouse could have easily made his way in. There was only one ice machine for the entire hotel and it was on the 3rd floor close to the office *we were on the backside on the 1st floor* The breakfast was 'ok' - Belgian waffles, bananas, muffins, bagels, bread for toast, two kinds of cereal, orange and apple juice. It was a good thing we were there for only one night. Will not stay there again. I believe we were overcharged. Will stay at Comfort Inn and Suites next time.