“State Fair to Stockyards”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Arlington/dallas Area
Ranked #46 of 62 Hotels in Arlington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Alexander
Reviewed October 10, 2012

If you're headed to DFW for a Cowboys or Rangers game or Six Flags, this is a great place to stay. It is a newer location, clean and convenient. The stadiums and Six Flags are about seven miles away, but they are very easy to get to from this hotel. I spent four nights at this location and really enjoyed it. It was quiet and clean. The only downfall is the parking lot on the backside has several trees and the birds have no mercy on the cars. Other than that, I am very pleased and will stay at this location again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank MYoung72207
Chicago
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Good clean quality rooms at a good price. A few miles to Cowboy Stadium and Rangers Ballpark.There is a 24 hour WalMart across the street, plenty of restaurants within walking distance and a indoor mall about a half mile North..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Arcadia, California
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The rooms were very small and hard to work if you work from the road. So small that the TV was mounted near the ceiling like it would be in a hospital. The bed was horrible though. I'm glad I was only there for a week because my back and shoulders started to hurt.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Murrieta, California
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I stayed 4 nights at the Microtel. The room was average and comfortable and I had no complaints until the morning I checked out. When I woke up I went into the bathroom, and happened to glance in the tub. I saw a large, dead cockroach lying in it. The roach was about 2 inches long. I also noticed later that the refrigerator was not working, but that could have been because the power cord was accidentally pulled out during vacuuming the day before. The fridge was working before that. When I told the desk clerk about the roach when I checked out, he said he would take care of it. No apology at all.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Please change the cleaning product you use in the lobby ... Our first impression!! It smells like a men's toilet. Pinesol overdose!
I almost canceled before even seeing the room -- but I'm glad I didn't.
Our room newly decorated, very clean, no cleaning odors, comfy bed, wish I had my own pillow. The A/C cooled the room very well. Breakfast was good - but I felt like I was climbing over the other guests to get my meal -- the area is just too small.
The staff was accommodating - but not friendly - or warm. Overall a very good value... If the lobby smelled better ... maybe Mr Clean fabreze??? I would give a better rating

• Stayed August 2011
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We stayed 2 nights on a road trip and found it to be a nice place to stay. We had 2 rooms because we have 6 kids and both rooms were clean & comfortable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast okay. If we travel this way again we will stay here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Penny M
Travelers also viewed these Arlington hotels
Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands
Parkway Inn Arlington
Parkway Inn Arlington
#50 of 62 in Arlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Arlington South

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Arlington/dallas Area? Share your experiences!