1,031 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

The low cost of this hotel suits its tired look, sheets although clean were threadbare, continental breakfast was a poor excuse for sugar fest albeit the coffee was good. AND THERES NO BAR! We had to go to the Hyatt to use their Bar (We tried to Book the Hyatt but was full). Not much help from reception when we had issues.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2020

This was probably the filthiest room I have ever seen. There were toenail clippings on the carpet and chair, stained and burned sheets, and nothing worked. Avoid this at all costs. I cannot believe this condition was allowed by any member of management.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here because it was close to Six Flags and we were going to the park for 2 days. The hotel needs renovation - the hallway carpets are dirty. Our bathroom was dirty. Breakfast was only continental and my room key kept getting deactivated so I would have to go down to the front desk every time I left my room. Never saw any room service and will make sure to stay somewhere else next time we come to Dallas. There is a Sleep Inn and La Quinta close by. I would check those out and not stay here.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2020

No towels. No coffee maker. Sent us to a room that hadn't been cleaned. Carpets smelled
Very outdated. I'm all about immigrants but you should be fluent in English if you are going to work at a hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2019

It's so dirty and nasty. Everything is out of service. I don't think there is house keeping service.i cancelled my reservation when i saw the room. Human hair everywhere, the bathroom's so dirty and the bed horribly nasty

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
PeteA411, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Arlington at Six Flags Dr, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay with us. We're sorry you were not happy with your stay. We will work hard to make your next stay a much better one. Thank you for letting us know.