“Not so great experience...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Arlington at Six Flags DR
Ranked #49 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Baymont Inn & Suites on our last visit to Arlington in February. My husband woke up to shower on Saturday morning and the water was cold. We did not have any wash clothes in the room. When I called the front desk to ask for some they said I would need to stop by the front desk and they could give me some instead of brining them to the room. The fire alarm went off at 6:30 Sunday morning. Some of the furniture was stained and dirty. Atleast the bed was comfortable. Overall, not a great experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Arlington at Six Flags DR

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The over all stay was fine. However, the carpet was stained, the bathtub had brown spots on it and the shower head sprayed water over the curtain leaving the bathroom pretty wet after showering. The bed was super comfortable, we paid $59 dollars for the night which isn't bad but I was hoping for a cleaner room.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
A Wyndham traveler
Odessa, Texas
Reviewed February 18, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I just stayed here this past weekend and it was my worst hotel experience EVER. Express check-in took longer than expected and there was no line. We got into our room and it smelled musty, then the AC/fan didn't work. I demanded another room, it smelled also and the AC/fan worked SOMETIMES. Later that night someone tried to open our door, then these same people were slamming doors between their 3 rooms and kept me/my kids up until 4am. I confronted the people and asked them to keep it down and they threatened me. I reported the people to management multiple times and the hotel staff did nothing. The second night these people were arrested in the middle of the night, all but 1 person! The entire arrest took about 2 hours, there was a lot of noise during the whole process and I was kept awake most of the night AGAIN. The hotel never offered me ANY refund or comp at all. The cleanliness was a joke! I had pubic hair in my shower, the toilet seat was not secure, lots of stains on the bedding. My key cards gave me problems, didn't work on the outer stair door, forcing me to use the lobby and elevator. The television was OLD and fuzzy, the remote control only controlled the channels but not volume or power. There were burned out bulbs in a couple of the lamps. The wifi was slow. There were no protein selections in their free breakfast and other things were stale, we had to go elsewhere. They advertise gaming consoles in our room, but there was none. The desk chair was BROKEN. I will never stay at this Baymont again, or any other in their chain.

Room Tip: Book a different hotel!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family