Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewssix flagsevening receptionfull kitchentwo room suitewithin walking distancesmall kitchenamusement parkcomplimentary breakfasthome away from homebusiness tripgreat place to stayclose proximitytexas rangersstayed two nightsearly checkbaseball stadiumwaffles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 19, 2013

So we had ants all over the room and when we told the front desk about it she said we will take care of it, but nothing else. Every time someone would walk down the hall you could hear them move. Also the light coming from the front door made it hard for my little girls to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Greetings!

I would like to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and have addressed the situation. We look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to the Arlington area!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I am very glad to have had an opportunity to stay at this specific location of Homewood Suites in Arlington, TX my husband has raved about this suite of hotels since he has been a Hilton Honors member.

Although I had a minor situation occur the housekeeping staff responded to my request in a most excellent way when I arrived back from a day at a work convention everything was per my request and I am delighted to say that my husband is right. It's not the challenge that is most important but how people handle it that really makes the difference. I stayed in room 205 and I am pleased to say that my stay has been a pleasant one.

I must also say that I am very impressed by the complementary meals, this along with the reasonable pricing makes this Hotel chain my first choice for our college age student who was also impressed when she saw the room setup. She didn't get to stay in the hotel this time but she made it clear to her dad and I that this line of hotels is where she wants to stay while she does university visits in various cities.

I am so appreciative of the opportunity to write this review. I would not have written one even though I am very satisfied with my stay. The staff at the hotel provided a flier for me to know to come to this web site to write a review. I greatly appreciate that.

Room Tip: I liked the room I had above the pool area only because most days in the early evening there was some socializing but it didn't last into the night time so it didn't keep me awake. I came in April which is not a swim month so that may have made a difference not sure. Also I like a lot of light in my rooms and the room I had by the pool provided excellent source of light so that even when the sun was not shinning I still didn't need to turn on inside light in the kitchen and living area. I was on the 2nd floor and had I been on the third floor in this exact location that would have been probably more perfect since even more light would come in.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Good location, close to all. One issue during stay was not resolved as it should have been, but overall very good stay. Need to staff additional person on evening shift and should be a male to address any potential issues with unruly guests.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor! I am glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. I sincerely appreciate your suggestion of staffing an extra person at night, and I can tell you that this is something that are already starting to integrate into our schedule. I hope that we will have the chance to serve you again in the near future, and thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The hotel staff was very pleasant and rooms were very clean. Check-in and check-out were very easy. You could walk to Six Flags from here. I had no problems with my family of 5. The spa is closed and not expected to open though. The complimentary breakfast is wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Greetings!

I wanted to thank you for your kind words, I will ensure that the staff recieves recognition for the job well done! We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My experience was very similar to NKOLE, Katie Z, Adam R and many others. My room was not clean at check-in, there weren't enough towels or linens for the pull-out. The front desk staff were rude most of the time (there were a few friendly and helpful exceptions) and seemed to take offense when I complained about the many issues. I agree with Adam R about there needing to be at least 2 people on staff at all times. We checked in on a Friday night and there was only 1 person working there.

I travel a lot for business, 15-20 stays per year, and I stay at Hilton properties nearly half of the time. This hotel was by far the worst overall Hilton property I've stayed in over the past 4-5 years.

Room Tip: The upper floors do shake but they tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Kyle J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Greetings,

First, thank you for the review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments