All reviewssix flagsevening receptionfull kitchenwithin walking distancetwo room suitesmall kitchenamusement parkhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripgreat place to staystayed two nightsclose proximityearly checklocation is greatbaseball stadiumindoor pool
Reviewed July 13, 2012

From accommodating early check in, to a personal note in the room. This hotel has it all. Very clean and up to date.

• Stayed: July 2012
Alex L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thanks for your thoughts about our hotel. We are in the middle of the action of Six Flags, Hurricane Harbour, the Rangers Stadium and the Cowboys Stadium. We know that our guests have schedules and lives to live, so we make every effort to help you in your requests. We look forward to pleasing our guests, and also in meeting their requests. Thanks again! See you next time!

Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Where to start?:
Cleanliness: Housekeeping take pride in their work and keep the rooms nice and clean.
Location: Excellently located within 'less than walking distance' to six flags. And a trolley comes round every 30 mins to take you to Arlington.
Rooms: Are spacious, but every room is either a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom suite so you cannot expect upgrades, they can't do it. But so much space with even cooker tops in the room to cook a real meal.
Service: Everyone is so friendly and happy all the time. The General Manager Alex is so genuine, I enjoy visiting just to say hi. To him AND Mildred.
Overall: For the price, come stay in Arlington if you can find a room. This place always seems to be booked up. So book in advance.

Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Wow! That was a flattering review. Our staff works hard at focusing on service and cleanliness, as we know those are what our guests consider critical when staying in a hotel. We are always very excited to meet new guests, and greet previous ones. Mildred and our entire staff looks forward to meeting with you again very soon! Thanks again!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

My family stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during spring break. We had an incredible experience and Loved the hotel. Breakfast was good. We will gladly stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

What a great review! Please come back again soon! We would love to acccomodate your family again! Thanks.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Overall the hotel is fine, but nothing near what I expect from Homewood. This property needs updating, specifically the beds and bedding. The fitted sheets are too small for the mattresses and WILL NOT stay on. The mattresses themselves are old and worn and in need of replacement. In the past year they did upgrade the TV's to flat panels, but in my opinion the beds/bedding should have been the priority. My main reason for staying at a hotel is to sleep. I am in town on business once a month and having a full kitchen is important to me. That and the fact that the location is perfect is why I contine to stay. I don't want to take away from the staff, because they are always plesant and helpful. If having the full kitchen is important to you then stay here, if not opt for the Hilton Garden Inn on Lamar or Hampton on Brookhollow Plaza Drive.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our other guests. We appreciate this information so we may improve where it is needed. We are very excited to note that later this year, all Homewood Suites hotels will receive new bedding that is white in color and triple sheeted. We typically get raves about how great our beds are, so I am going to see if I can figure out which room you had, as the bed might be defective. We want all of our guests to have a 100% satisfactory stay, and we will do what it takes to make sure each guest leaves our hotel happy. Thanks again! We hope to see you again soon, especially after we get the new white bedding!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

A few family members and I were attending a concert at the Cowboys Stadium and picked this hotel because of its location. We were very impressed with everything. While checking in, Betty at the front desk did an awesome job of helping me feel right at home and explaining everything to me. In fact, after unpacking, I just had to bring my family downstairs to meet her and to have a few laughs. I even remember her telling us that her birthday was June 27. Happy Birthday, Betty! As for the room, it was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Luckily, there was two TVs in the room so there was never any disagreements as to what we wanted to watch. The food was also very good with lots of choices of what to eat and the kitchen staff were very nice. All in all, it was a great experience and next time I head back to Arlington, this hotel will definitely be where I stay. Kudos to such a great staff !

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family