All reviews six flags evening reception full kitchen within walking distance two room suite small kitchen amusement park home away from home complimentary breakfast great place to stay stayed two nights close proximity early check location is great baseball stadium indoor pool great room
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

Though we only stayed one night it was a good location from water parks, amusement park and good dinning. We plan on staying here the next time we come into this area. The bed was nice not to mention the rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, stove and dishwasher. I highly recommend a family of three to four to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2012
Alex L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Thanks so much for your review! I agree, our setup is perfect for a family. All of our suites are at least two seperate rooms. We have free hot breakfast every morning, free internet and an awesome swimming pool. For those that want to save a few dollars, you can even stop at the grocery store along the way to the hotel and pick up items to store and prepare in your suite kitchen! We hope to see you again soon! Thanks.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

I have stayed at the Homewood Suites Arlington several times for business. Every stay has been fantastic. The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is super friendly, the internet is reliable and of reasonable speed, and the breakfasts are warm and tasty. Hands down, there is no other property I will stay at while in the Arlington area. Close to the airport, a few restaurants within walking distance, and close to the ballpark, football stadium, and Six Flags.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

We appreciate your raving about us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I would like to thank the staff at Homewood Suites as this has been my best experience at a hotel in my entire life. I have traveled for the military and now for the federal government for over 20 years. I have also travelled for pleasure and this is by far the best hotel and experience I have ever had. I have to specially recognize Neel, Margarita and Natasha. They were exceptional people during my visit. The other staff at this hotel were also very polite and professional. All my future trips will begin with a search for a Homewood Suites to stay at first!!! Thank you for making this stay such a pleasurable visit. You have me for life!!

Room Tip: Any room here is worth it!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave S
Alex L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Wow! I cannot tell you how honored I am to hear that we were your best hotel stay! Thank you so much for letting us know! I would admit that 99% of the conversations in our hotel among our staff are related to how we can improve the experience for our guests. It is gratifying to know that our hard work is paying off with many a happy guest. I will also be sure to specially recognize Neel, Margarita and Natasha!

Thanks again, we are excited for your next visit!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Rooms are very clean. Everyone is very hospitable. Great location if you are visiting Six Flags, Texas Rangers or Cowboys. You will not be sorry you chose this location.

• Stayed: April 2012
Alex L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

What a nice review! We agree with you as we are working diligently to ensure each of our guests have a great, enjoyable stay. As far as location, we are very close to the Texas Rangers Field and Six Flags. So close, in fact, you'll feel guilty for taking the free trolley.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Enjoyed the stay very much, rooms were spacious and up to date with flat screen TVs and other amenities. Staff was friendly and pool was clean. If you are going to Six Flags or Arlington this is a great choice.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Alex L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thanks for the nice review! We agree our rooms are spacious, and if you like the convenience of being near Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor or the stadiums...you'll love our location! Thanks, and we hope to see you in our hotel again soon.