We stayed here for 2 nights in January 2010. We had tickets to the Eagles vs. Cowboys game at Cowboys Stadium on January 3, 2010 and this hotel was quite convenient.
We arrived on the evening of January 1, 2010. We had been told that the hotel was serviced by the free Arlington Trolley and upon check-in we inquired about this. The desk clerk gave us two wristbands for the trolley. We were glad we got them early because later we found out that the hotel ran out of wristbands!
We used Hilton Honors points for our two-night stay so it didn't cost us anything to stay at this hotel.
The suite was nice and large. Upon entering there was a kitchen on the right and a sitting room with a TV straight ahead. The bedroom with king bed also had it's own TV. The room had a vanity area outside of the bathroom which was nice because it alleviated fighting over the bathroom!
We safely walked to Six Flags the first full day we were there which was nice because it saved us the (overpriced) parking fee. Six Flags is an average theme park, but at least we had discounted tickets. We stopped and ate at a restaurant for dinner that was on our walk back to the hotel.
The included breakfast at the hotel was adequate. The eating area was large and we never had a problem finding a table.
The free Arlington Trolley picked us up right in front of the hotel on game day and dropped us off a couple blocks from Cowboys Stadium. This was a valuable perk because parking near the stadium ranged from $40-$80! After the game the trolley picked us up at a designated location and dropped us off back at the hotel. We had already checked out so once we were dropped off we got in our car and were on our way! Very convenient.
If we were in the Arlington area again we would definitely stay at this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites by Hilton(R) Dallas-Arlington hotel is located just half a mile south off I-30 and only minutes from Arlington's attractions and events, including AT&T Stadium, Six Flags Over Texas, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, and Globelife Park, plus much more. Amenities include complimentary full hot breakfast daily, complimentary high-speed Internet, fully equipped kitchens with full-size refrigerator, utensils, coffee-maker, microwave, and dishwasher, separate living and sleeping areas. Also on Monday through Thursday evenings, enjoy the Welcome Home(R) manager's reception with a complimentary dinner and beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas-Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton - Dallas Arlington Hotel Arlington
- Homewood Suites Arlington
- Homewood Arlington
- Hilton Arlington
- Homewood Suites Dallas Arlington
- Arlington Homewood Suites
- Arlington Hilton