“Fourth Time a charm!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Under New Management since July 2013
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I visited here several times when it first opened and was quite disappointed. After a year and a half and closing of another near by Indian resaurant, I decided to give it another chance and I am glad I did! New owners and chef have turned this into an excellant choice. Great flavors and spices. Try a Vindaloo dish - I had the lamb Vindaloo, but also comes any meat. Very spicy and tasty. They also now have online ordering and reservations which is nice for a pick up on my way home.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was good before, but now with new management it is even better! The food is packed with gorgeous spices and flavors that keep you coming back for more. The service is very attentive and friendly. I drive out of my way just to eat there. The atmosphere is casual, classy, and fun. I highly recommend going there!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I recently had lunch here with a friend and the food was good. We chatted with the owner who informed us that he just took over a couple of months ago and they are still working on some things. Even now, I would recommend eating here. All of the food was well-prepared and tasty, they had a good selection, the place was very nice and clean, and the service was friendly and professional.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We have eaten here a dozen times or more. We enjoy both the menu items we have ordered, and exploring new items on the buffet. The service is as friendly and helpful as any I could hope to experience. Wish they were closer to us so we could come more often.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We have eaten here multiple times and always look forward to coming back. Last week, we did order take out at the India Grill. It was outstanding for all of the components including the appetizer, main course and desert. All the courses were very well done and the flavor was over the top. Nice people for all aspects of the business. Worth the effort.