“Staff is always on the ball!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Luby's Restaurant Arlington #03
Ranked #562 of 799 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Description: One of the Luby's Cafeterias located throughout the US.
Description: One of the Luby's Cafeterias located throughout the US.
Alvarado, TX
“Staff is always on the ball!”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

This is an older building but you couldn't tell it from their awesome food selection! Great food and the staff is always on the ball.

Visited January 2012

Arlington, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the hassle”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Let's see, just about everything I could of think of went wrong. I ordered for a large group ahead of time. I ended up with the wrong order, had no choice but to take what I had as people were waiting for it and on my way back to the business driving really slowly, the gravy still managed to spill all over so I ended up with no gravy. And on top of that, the food was really cold, the pumpkin pie was near frozen.

So, if you ever need a lunch ordered/catered, this place is not right for it because: a. they won't deliver; b. no utensils are included unless you buy separately; c. the containers don't hold the food no matter what you do. Try eating in or order from a place that will deliver your food hot and fresh.

All in all, it was the messiest thing I've ever done and not to mention very embarrassing.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Helen T
Arlington, Texas
“Pretty good”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I ate at this Luby's last week and the food was an overall 7 but the service was a 3. As I waited in the buffet line, I had to wait several minutes to be served. There were atleast 6 ladies behind the buffet line, but none felt the need to serve me or my family. I could of used better customer service!!!!!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Brandon B
Texarkana,Texas
“A Great Cafeteria in Arlington”
Reviewed June 24, 2011

We've eaten at several different Luby's Cafeterias throughout the United States for the past two decades. They have always been consistent with the quality of their food, affordable prices and their friendly and personable staff and this one was no exception.

We were surprised and delighted to discover that the checkout lady remembered my brother when he used to live in Arlington even though several years had passed since his last visit. How many places do you know that remember their customers like that?

Luby's Cafeteria is definitely worth considering if you are in the Arlington, Texas area.

• Visited June 2011