All reviews blue cypress hotel indoor pool six flags waffles shuttle service room was nice and clean continental breakfast the hotel manager cowboys game arlington area front desk staff family vacation house keeping booked this hotel staff was very friendly and helpful definitely stay here again clean hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

I hosted a 30 person business meeting at this location and was very pleased with the pricing and the accommodations. The rooms were nice and clean. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I would more than recommend this location for any business meetings or personal events.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 25, 2018

I stayed in this hotel for the high school games at ATT Stadium. The hotel has been updated with new amenities but it is still an old hotel. It is very convenient hotel if you are looking for a place close to the ball stadiums. Customer service was exceptional though. I had a major problem and the staff person (Josh) went above and beyond to help me alleviate the problem. Overall it is a good and clean hotel with above average amenities. If you are looking for a luxury hotel this is not the place.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2018

This is the 2nd visit to this hotel and I love it. The rooms are clean, staff is friendly and accommodating and the best location for the money to AT&T stadium. I will always book this hotel as I have very minimal concerns that can't be overcome. The restaurant bar attached is so nice and the food and drinks are great. The cooks really know what they are doing and the party atmosphere I really enjoy. They also offer a shuttle to the game but I chose to drive and park. Definitely a must check out when you are in the area.

Room tip: Book well in advance, they book up fast
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

I hosted a team of 15 in Arlington and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Kux. The front desk staff expertly accommodated our room location requests and check-in was a breeze. The rooms were large and comfortable. The jacuzzi rooms were a special treat for a traveling staff of State employees who appreciate any bit of luxury. We also learned that only a small amount of soap is required! :)
Our visit occurred during the change of ownership and although the Zuri restaurant wasn’t scheduled to be open just yet, they opened at our request and the lone server handled our crowd with the utmost efficiency. The food and drinks were delicious!
The only complaint was the smell of smoke in a few of the rooms when we got there. The front desk staff apologized profusely and provided a spray that knocked it right out!
My team has already requested that we stay there again if we return.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2018

WOULD NOT STAY HERE AGAIN - After initially checking in I noticed the toilet seat in the bathroom was broken. Didn't think much of it, maintenance came up to fix it in 30min. Later that night at ≈ 8pm the in-room-safe started with a loud annoying beep that would not stop until new batteries were installed. Not a big concern but this time it took over an hour for maintenance to come up and fix it. The next day I woke up to find out there wasn't any coffee in the room. Apparently, it never got reloaded when the cleaning staff prepped the room and I didn't notice it until it was time to make my morning cup-of-joe. Not happy that morning but I can deal with 3 small things. However, later that day when I returned from a work meeting, around 6pm I found the cleaning crew left my door open. Not sure how long it was open but it was obvious to anyone who walked by the room the door hadn't seated in the frame to lock so I pushed the door open, called management and started inventorying my items. Thankfully, I had my computer and valuables with me for the meeting but I am pretty sure a few things (headphones, etc) were missing, since I couldn't locate them and still haven't. Still, I'll write that off as just my misplacing them. However, the last straw was the carelessness of the manager and staff about all room being left open “that happens a lot with these doors,” and the lack of attention to detail (i.e. left door open but still didn’t put any coffee in the room). BAD CHOICE!

Room tip: Poor customer service
Date of stay: October 2018