“Funky hotel; decent value, not the Hyatt like it pretends to be”
Review of Blue Cypress Hotel

Blue Cypress Hotel
Ranked #15 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We went to the H S state finals. It was not easy to get to the stadium. It is next to nothing. No eating establishments, no stores, nothing but some industrial park. It was quiet. My daughter said she heard the railroad horn at night. I was having some good sleep induced by the libations from their soul filled bar and dance clubs in the lobby. This is the modern version of Soul Train. Awesome DJ, cool music, lively crowd... the best part of the trip except the drinks were a bit pricey. No cover if you're a guest. A very steep 10.00 cover if you just walk in. Continental breakfast was a bust... rooms were clean and adequate. Good service with attentive staff. I would not go back but it is a great value at 100.00

• Stayed: December 2013
hshall, Manager at Blue Cypress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thanks for taking time to review our hotel. By no means, we are trying to pretend like Hyatt. We like to keep our own identity as Blue Cypress and want our guests to believe in the same. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

My first hand experience using this hotel was very open and welcomed.
The hotel staff was very knowledgeable about the hotel and surrounding area in Arlington,Texas. The hotel manager took care of my reservations small problems with politeness and curtious manner.
Hotel accomidations were excellent and rooms were clean and well maintained.
I do recommend this hotel to all.

Room Tip: higher floors were quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Martin N

Like it is said "First impression is last impression". Glad we could make your first impression a good one. Come back and see us when back in Arlington. You will find us the same!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I got froze in and decided to chill... for 3 days;?)Let me first start with my jacuzzi was huge, clean, and just the right propulsion. The room is spacious and makes sense. Furniture was clean even the pull out. Fridge held a whole silver tray and kept even my bacon I love cold. Who would think this resort/ hotel off the beaten path is better than getting to my original destination!

Room Tip: Any of the 600's
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Our Jacuzzi Suites are one of their kind in Arlington. Glad you enjoyed it! We appreciate your business.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Had a beautiful stay. Had an issue with the hot tub but manager jumped on it right away and took care of everything. Wish zuris opened earlier. Everything was beautiful in the jacuzzi suite. Worth every penny. It was my birthday and it was a surprise and the staff helped my boyfriend make it special for me.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

It's great to know you liked your surprise. Hope to see you on your next Birthday!!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Had a wonderful weekend with family, went to the Texas Tech & Baylor game and a great stay at the blue cypress hotel. The hotel and rooms where very nice & clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Ahab was so polite and courteous. Yes I will come back to stay when I'm back in Arlington, Texas.

Room Tip: 2nd floor cause where right by the pool for the kids
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank alma m
hshall, Manager at Blue Cypress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thanks for the kind note. We really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed your stay at the Blue Cypress. Please come back and see us when back in Arlington.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

My colleague and I were here on a business trip and we chose to stay here. Everything was just wonderful and luxurious. There were a variety of amenities. Everything was just wonderful. The room was clean and I love the fact that there is an indoor pool for exercising and relaxation purposes. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to Arlington. (Ahab) was so helpful, courteous and polite. I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cherlyndria W

Thanks for your recommendation. It means a lot to us! We appreciate your business and looking forward towards your next visit to Arlington.

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I went to the cowboys vs vikings game and had a great stay! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel and room was very nice and clean. This is the 2nd time I stay there and enjoyed my stay. It's close to the stadium and best if all if you don't want to drive over, they offer a shuttle service to and from the stadium for $15 per person. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Miriammoreno02

Thanks for taking time to post this note. We really appreciate it. You are most welcome to stay with us whenever you are back in Arlington.