Blue Cypress Hotel
Candlewood Suites - Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$91
HolidayInn.com
$138
$134
Hilton.com
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
$109
$101
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$79
Hyatt Place Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$115
$109
All reviewsindoor poolfront desksix flagsjacuzzi suitewafflesshuttle servicedallas cowboys gamecontinental breakfasta great stayflat screenbusiness centerhouse keepingbooked this hotelarlington areaupon checkdefinitely stay here againball game
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I traveled to Arlington for a Rangers game and unfortunately the game was rained out. The make up game was the next day (Sunday) at 6pm. If we were not able to attend the make up game then we basically had to forfeit the total cost of all the baseball tickets. I had not made arrangements to stay in Arlington longer becasue I was supposed to be headed home Sunday. After re-arranging my work schedule, child care, etc. I went to the front desk to see about extending my stay. My room had already been booked. The hotel staff instantly began working on re-arranging things to try and accomodate us. The staff and management were amazing and worked it all out. On top of that, they gave us an unbelieveable discount. I have stayed at 4 and 5 star hotels that did not have as good hospitality as the staff at The Blue Cypress Hotel. I highly recomend staying here and I will stay here from now on every time I travel to Arlington. Thanks again to the amazing and extremely helpful staff!! They certainly exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mandy H
hshall, Manager at Blue Cypress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful comments. We could not let you go without making you watch the baseball game. We had to accommodate you!! It was a pleasure having you. Glad we could help.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

The worst thing about this place is the sign you see as you drive up. Other than that clean hotel, clean rooms, friendly staff and new furinture. huge swimming pool and gym. The location is NOT a bad area it is just not close to anything. Nice resturants near-by but you will want to drive.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank DCHU

Like it is said "Don't judge a book by it's title", you proved it right. Our sign does not justify the hotel inside. Glad you found the hotel as per your expectations. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
hshall, Manager at Blue Cypress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I travel often my work and have stayed in hotels across the country. The Blue Cypress Hotel is an upscale, chic hotel that still has a family Ora that accompanies the modernized look and feel. The next time I conduct business in a 100 mile radius of the Blue Cypress, I will ensure to make reservations to stay there for the duration of my trip.

Room Tip: Pillow's are a bit hard for my liking's....
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
hshall, Manager at Blue Cypress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

We highly appreciate your recommendation. It's an honor for our hotel! Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We held our wedding reception here and it was the worst experience to deal with the management here. The event manager never prompted us to make the final payment until a few days before the event (when all my other vendors had reached out to me as they should) and I got a voicemail from the management saying our wedding was off if we didn't make a payment by 5pm that day. Um, thanks for the advance notice and pleasantries. Their sales manager was so hard to reach and didn't respond for days. I had to draw my own floor plan to give to them because she never reached out to me with her own like she said she would. She sent me the wrong dimensions of the stage and I had to go there myself to measure it because she was so incompetent. She never even apologized for her own mistake. On the day of the event, the management was so rude to my vendors setting up the hall that my vendors vowed to blacklist the venue and warn all their clients against it. It was a poor experience from start to finish - the only time the management was receptive was when I was signing the contract and making a deposit in the beginning. Horribly unpleasant and rude management aside from Hamida. Out of all my vendors, this was the most frustrating and distasteful one to deal with. Please don't waste your time considering this place as potential venue. Not worth the stress.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
hshall, General Manager at Blue Cypress Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

I am sorry, you felt this way as we have atleast 20 events a month and we always get the positive feed back. With regard to the event mentioned we have guidelines for payments which is written on the contract. We don't like to pursue on payments.
The decorators you called for the party were very unprofessional, they brought small kids to help them which was unaccepable to our management as they could get hurt. They came unprepared. As we always advice to set up a meeting with the outside decorators before the event, but your decorators did not want to attend that meeting so we can discuss any issues and plans before the event. We understand your frustration since you had to do their job of getting into the details of the decoration.