We were in town for the Final Four activities and stayed 3 nights. Our room was fine except for the strong smoke smell and the lack of a blanket on the bed. I've never stayed in a hotel that thinks the gross bedspread should also be your blanket. When we asked for one at the front desk, they said they just gave the last one away. Really? If you have a sister hotel just a few miles away you may think of checking to see if they would have the amenities and if they could send some over. Blankets should be standard. We didn't utilize the kitchenette except the fridge. It was pretty quiet during our stay so no complaints about that. There is a Cracker Barrel restaurant right next door and a Wendy's and gas station within walking distance. Other than that, there isn't too much to get to within walking distance. The Cowboy and Ranger stadiums are a short 10 min drive. Dallas is more like a 30 minute drive on a weekend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Arlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Hotel Arlington
- Homestead Studio Suites Arlington
- Homestead Suites Arlington
- Homestead Arlington
- Extended Stay America Arlington
- Arlington Homestead Suites