Extended Stay America - Arlington
Candlewood Suites - Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$91
HolidayInn.com
$138
$134
Hilton.com
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
$109
Hotels.com
$101
La Quinta
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$79
Hyatt Place Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$115
$109
All reviewslong stayexcellent staygreat customer servicebensontexas
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My family and I stayed here for the majority of this month waiting to close on our home. The hotel receptionists Isamar and Kelly were great. They both provided excellent services. Made our stayed great. Very friendly. every morning for breakfast we would always have good conversations. The only thing I would like to see Change are the tv channel selections maybe Bravotv for me lol and Nickjr for my 4yr old but that's not a biggy we made it through with Netflix. I say great place and friendly workers. Hotel worth it for the price. Definitely will stay again if we need too.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank husna22
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that the staff was successful in making you feel so welcomed. They have a goal of providing every guest with a home away from home experience; its great to hear they accomplished that goal. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The name if the facility has changed so the name advertised in which you book from is completely different so finding this location was very difficult because nobody bothered to tell us that. Then we reserved a queen studio non smoking and were put in a double bed smoking complete with an ash tray it smelled terrible!!!! When I tried to call front desk nobody picked up. When I went to the front desk the doors were locked. I then had to sit in my car call the hotels number and wait 5 mins to speak to someone who by the way was there to do laundry she was having to help me bc no actual front desk employee or manager was even there. She then finally unlocked the door to then attempt to put us in a different room. She gave me the keys I told her I'd be right back to let her know if it was ok and said dont lock the door. When we got to the room the keys did not work and when I went back to the front desk it was locked again!!!!!!! Grrrrr worst service I have EVER had. I have paid half the price and had 10x better service before low cost shouldn't mean you get an experience like this. I was forced to leave with no way to get into a room after traveling all day and being exhausted. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize. I have contacted the correct department to ensure that the name change is reflected on all third party booking websites so this will not happen again in the future. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at nal@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. I was only here for a day but the front desk ladies were very sweet and made me and my family feel right at home. The manager was very professsional and friendly. The rooms were nice and clean and even came with a few dishes to cook with which was neat. I will definately recommend this hotel to others, and will rent a room here before going anywhere else! Great experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to here that you are happy with the staff as well as the management. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have been here for a few months and have enjoyed the service and friendly staff at this Arlington location. The staff have made the stay very pleasant with their good service. Ask for Raj and Kelly since they have been very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I enjoy my stay, the staff here are very friendly and couteous. Just need to add more channels, other than that perfect. I would recommend my friends anid family to stay here. It is also located in a very convenient

• Stayed: November 2012
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear that the staff is taking great care of our guests. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.