“I have been here for 3 months and have enjoyed my stay here”

Extended Stay America - Arlington
Ranked #46 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have been here for a few months and have enjoyed the service and friendly staff at this Arlington location. The staff have made the stay very pleasant with their good service. Ask for Raj and Kelly since they have been very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that the staff was successful in making you feel so welcomed. They have a goal of providing every guest with a home away from home experience; its great to hear they accomplished that goal. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Arlington

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I enjoy my stay, the staff here are very friendly and couteous. Just need to add more channels, other than that perfect. I would recommend my friends anid family to stay here. It is also located in a very convenient

• Stayed: November 2012
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad to hear that the staff is taking great care of our guests. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Having relocated from CA, I moved in Homestead Studio Arlington with a plan to stay two weeks. Just enough time to find an apartment on rent. It is now over a year and I completely gave up my plan to move into a rental apartment.
Homestead Arlington staff is professional, extremely customer centric, always available to assist with a smile. The front desk CSR's are delightful, room cleaning is regularly done so no matter how I calculate my finances, with electric, gas, tv, etc paid, Homestead makes sense.
I would recommend the Arlington Homestead to everyone travelling.

Room Tip: Weekly and monthly rates are the best. There is CrokerBarrell resturant next door is convenient. D...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank IAscar30183
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that our staff is doing such an excellent job in providing a “Home away from Home” experience to our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I are so blessed to have found Homestead Hotel in Arlington, Texas. We have lived here for almost 4 years and we love it so much that we call it our home. The manager and all the people that work here are so very nice. Homestead Arlington is such a peaceful place to stay for one night or to live long term. We have no desire to live anywhere else. Absolutely no crime.
Their prices are really good. You just can't go wrong with Homestead Arlington.

David

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm pleased to hear that, our staff provides a home away from home experience to you and you wife . Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The room are very small and not very clean. The front desk staff was friendly but the hotel seemed under staffed. The hotel policy states the the room will only be cleaned once a week. Guests in need of new towels must exchange the old ones themselves at the front desk. We tried this and where told on two occasions that all the towels where being washed. This was not very helpful when you need to shower in the morning.
The location is great but for just a little more you can stay at a better place. I will not be back.

• Stayed: September 2012
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that were not able to exchange out and give you fresh towels at the time of the request. In response to your feedback, we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of issue you had won’t be repeated. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at nal@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Bring your own shampoo and conditioner because they don't offer it. Also no hair dryer so bring that as well. Also if you plan on having sex you might want to get two beds one for sex one to sleep in bc they do not offer clean linen service until the 7th day. You also have to get your own towels from the front desk. The water pressure also sucks. Enjoy your stay

• Stayed: September 2012
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Extended Stay Hotels is committed to ensuring a clean room at a reasonable price, therefore services are based on the number of nights reserved.

If a stay is 1 to 6 nights – towel and sheet exchange is available at the front desk. If the stay is 7+ nights one full service is provided each 7 days. Optional refresh service and full service may be scheduled for a nominal fee. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at nal@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I picked this hotel because of it was "newly renovated". Though it did have a new flat screen tv and and updated bar/dining table. It just felt dirty. There were stains on the carpets and the comforter looked like it had not been washed since the remodel. The bed was super uncomfortable, I was waking up sore and I have no back problems, etc. My first night there the fridge started to leak, went to the office to get maintenance. The man on duty said he would put in a report for maintenance for following day... 2 full days later they still had not come. In the meantime, the toilet quit flushing and what really put me over the top was the crickets... in my room. Ewww :( So, I checked out and went to another extended stay hotel less that 1 mile away. Also, when I booked in advance I specified non-smoking room. When I walked in to my first assigned room I was almost knocked over by the smoke. I immediately requested a change. Though they did accommodate there was still smoke that drifted into my room from nearby smoking despite the "non-smoking" building. Parking is also a small issue for 20+ rooms on each side there are maybe 10 parking spots, forcing you to park off to the side. Parking lot is not very well lit.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Amy M
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Dear Amy,

I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Dallas - Arlington. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future. Thank you again.