All reviews the club lounge front desk convention center six flags shuttle driver within walking distance globe life park texas rangers baseball stadium great customer service att stadium dfw airport rangers game the room was nice ball park enjoyed my stay parking lot
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

This review means a lot to me and my family similar to how the Sheraton and Bethany felt we meant to them! I planned a Thanksgiving surprise for my family to do something different with my wife, son, and daughter. So I planned and decided to take them to a Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Football Game, after my son and daughter had never been to a professional football game, and I thought how cool would it be to go to their first NFL football game that is nationally televised on Thanksgiving Day. I had everything set and ready with my tickets to the game and a day at Six Flags Over Texas. We has a suite reserved for two days at another hotel on the other side of where the stadium is, but when we arrived my room was contrary to what they told me over the phone and shown online, with a fowel stench. The front dest did not show much of a care and even questioned me who did speak to, which happened to be the front desk manager and the same lady I was talking to in front of me. She finally acknowledged her mistake and said sorry that's all we have. After all it was the day before Thanksgiving and everywhere is now booked. In a frantic I started calling anything near in their lobby. I decided to take a chance and call the Sheraton which is the closest (walking distance) to ATT Stadium expecting them to be sold out. My prayers were answered when Bethany (Front Desk) answered my call. After telling her my story, she told me she has one Jr. Suite available on the executive floor. She blocked it off for me to have the time to secure the room, then she discounted it for two days, gave my family executive lounge amenities and save our Thanksgiving. The room was very spacious with all the amenities we needed with room to spare for a family of four. The food is top quality that will please any picky pallet. Tbe service of this hotel shows in every employee from the general manager, Front Desk, Housekeeping, executive food and drinks, restaurant, bar and grill. It amazed me how they all had the same positive attitude and all worked together to make you get what you want and have an amazing experience! Since Thanksgiving, the Sheraton Arlington is the only place I have stayed, and they still treat me like a king, the exact same way as when we met. Thank you Sheraton and mostly Thank You Bethany for caring and making a "Thanks" from me and my family even greater on Thanksgiving!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Thank you so much for the beautiful review for our team member and our hotel. We are happy that we could fit you and your family in for Thanksgiving!

Reviewed March 7, 2019

Needed plumbing service: Alex provided superb plumbing service and provided excellent customer service. He was very quick to respond to our request and ensured our plumbing care met to our satisfaction and more. Please make sure Alex in the plumbing service knows how much we appreciate his great and thorough service.

Room tip: Highly recommend this hotel. I have been to many hotels. Sheraton Arlington Hotel ranks very high on my list!
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Nancy S, General Manager at Sheraton Arlington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

I am so sorry there was an issue in your room. Thank you for recognizing the superb customer service that Alex was able to provide. It's nice when we can turn a situation around and satisfy our customer. We will certainly reward Alex's efforts. I hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Definitely a great hotel, clean and upscale. You’ll feel rested and recharged the next day. Breakfast staff are great. The best part of this hotel are the people that work there. Katie at the front desk makes you feel welcome, checks you in with ease and just makes it a joy to stay there. Pick this hotel!

Trip type: Traveled on business

thank you so much for all the great comments on the hotel and the staff that work here! We will be certain to share your compliments with the team. I hope you will "Pick this Hotel!" again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here a few times many years back when they were remodeling. I’m glad to see the remodel is over. The hotel noise in the rooms is a little more than I remember but it wasn’t too bad. I did ask for a room that was not next to the elevator. The room was clean but the bathroom is very small. It’s fine if you’re traveling single.
I didn’t feel like venturing out so I opted for a to go order from the bar. I had chicken wings with a side salad. The portion was huge. More than I should have eaten but I couldn’t stop they were so good.
The hotel is within walking distance of the ballpark fir the ranges. Only a short distance from Six Flags but I don’t think I’d walk it.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for the Nice hotel review! We are happy you are a repeat customer and enjoyed your stay. It sounds like you enjoyed the food as well. We hope you will be able to come back and catch a game next time you are in town.

Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

Had a great experience with Keith who picked us up from the airport and even took us to get some food. Keith has great customer service! He was very personable and had a little conversation with us. Definitely the type of employee every company wants.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for recognizing Keith and his outstanding service! Even though we are not an airport hotel we are pleased to be able to provide the complimentary shuttle service. I hope you will give the Parkside Bar and Grille or maybe the Market Place a try the next time you are here at the hotel.